What Interface power do Farming Char. use?

perrond

I Have the -dmg restitance and i have noticed that some people have went with the -HP debuff.  Has anyone done the numbers on this.  Which is best for fast killing. Thanks for your help

Infinity Server

Main: Resolution Mind/rad troller

SG: Hell's Army

Res can go negative, so it's not like -res does nothing to something with 0% base.

Excelsior Global Channel - for your server wide chat and forming TFs, Trials, Radios, Farms, whatever you want to do - /chan_join Excelsior today!

Res can go negative, so it's not like -res does nothing to something with 0% base.

What he said.

-Resist debuff is NOT a direct subtraction of a mob's Resistance. The calculation is complex, but the effect is very simple: a 5% Resistance debuff increases the damage that a mob takes by 5%. Regardless of their Resistance. Granted, that 5% may be more or less depending on how strong their base Resistance is, but the net effect is that damage improves by 5%.

For farming, I would go with -Res over -HPs, because the effect of -HP becomes most pronounced when you worry about the target's Regeneration rate, and farm mobs are usually trash mobs that don't live long enough to bother regenerating.

Does it help with bosses? I started farming this weekend to try something different, and I find the only times my health gets in the red and I need to heal is when all the minions and LTs melted but I am now surrounded with a large number of bosses with varying level of health (I don't finish bosses before moving on, I run to the next group so eventually I'm trailing many bosses even though they die over time)

I'm running a cheap build so my self heal recharge can sometime come just a little bit late for my taste if a couple bosses get a lucky shot through that 44.2% def and 90% res. I went from lvl7 to 50 over the weekend but not incarnate yet, maybe it'll be a moot point with the the incarnate shift reducing the amount of damage (and bringing me to 45+%) but I was planning on taking Reactive until I saw that thread and now I'm confused :)