Praetoria Content & Flashback

Lockpick

The major story-arcs are there in the Flashback system on Blue-side so they can be run.

Awesome, thank you!

Do you mean the level 1-20 story arcs for Praetorians that lead up to their alignment decision? I don't think those are available in Flashback, though I'm not in game to check.

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

The major story-arcs are there in the Flashback system on Blue-side so they can be run.

Awesome, thank you!

Do you mean the level 1-20 story arcs for Praetorians that lead up to their alignment decision? I don't think those are available in Flashback, though I'm not in game to check.

The Homecoming Devs added the story-arcs to the Flashback system for both Red and Blue. It's in the consolidated patch notes.

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

Awesome, thank you!

The Homecoming Devs added the story-arcs to the Flashback system for both Red and Blue. It's in the consolidated patch notes.

Oh, awesome! I could have sworn I read this exact thing as a request, so figured it wasn't available.

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

Something else interesting to note:

The choice of which alignment to join Loyalist/Resistance in the final chapter won't change your alignment but it will reward you the appropriate badge. So you can have both badges now.

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper