Mace Mastery: Does PowerBoost affect any /kin abilities?

SmalltalkJava

For sure I know it effects transfusion (increased healing), siphon speed (increased slow), speed boost (increased speed),  inertial reduction (increased jump), and transference (increased -end).

What I'm unsure of is if it doubles repels KB and increase increase density's KB protection.

PB won't have any effect on any of the damage boosts or buffs like siphon power or fulcrum shift though.

That said I really like pairing kin with mace mastery because siphon speed+web nade makes for some nasty lockdown.

Edited by M3z

2 hours ago, M3z said:

For sure I know it effects transfusion (increased healing), siphon speed (increased slow), speed boost (increased speed),  inertial reduction (increased jump), and transference (increased -end).

What I'm unsure of is if it doubles repels KB and increase increase density's KB protection.

PB won't have any effect on any of the damage boosts or buffs like siphon power or fulcrum shift though.

That said I really like pairing kin with mace mastery because siphon speed+web nade makes for some nasty lockdown.

If you're after the AoE immob specifically, and don't have a real need for Power Boost, I'd actually suggest Mu, Leviathan, or Soul rather than Mace. All of those have AoE immobilize powers with a faster cast time and no redraw.

Web Envelope is nice, but it's SO slow to cast it's a bit painful.

See on any defense capped build I like Oppressive Gloom, especially on Robot Traps because it allows me to drop trip mines as mobs get stunned. Less mobs attacking. Less chance of streak breaker occurring.  Less interrupt on trip mines.

Everyone has a different idea.