Ye Olden Rikti Mothership Raid

Apparition

Assuming that there's enough interest, I will lead two back-to-back Rikti mothership raids on Wednesday, August 7th, at 8:30 P.M. ET/5:30 P.M. PT.  What zone instance in particular (Rikti War Zone 1, 2, 7, 11, etc.), will depend on what is open and available at the time.  We will meet at the Vanguard compound in Point du Hoc.

It's going to be formed up a little differently than how most Rikti mothership raiders are used to.  It will be formed up old school style.  Six level 50 PCs will each invite seven other PCs to join their team.  Once each team is nice and settled, then, and only then, will I form a league.  As to why, see this thread.  Unfortunately, it's the only way I know how to make sure that everyone under level 50 is sidekicked up to 49, and that everyone in the raid receives their proper Vanguard merits.  I just ask for your patience, as it will take a little longer to form up.

If you have a level 50 character and are interested in leading a team, please send me a PM on the forums or a global tell in game @Apparition

Hope to see y'all there.

Edited by Apparition

Unfortunately, someone who doesn't read the forums nor Discord started up a PUG mothership raid just after 8 P.M. ET, and didn't kick off until about 8:20 P.M. ET, and there was no other instance of RWZ available, so I had to call the raid.  Thank you to everyone that tried to attend!

If I do, it probably would be on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon.

Some people suggested Wednesday night that I run my Rikti mothership raid after the impromptu one finished, but then it would run into the scheduled Hamidon raid at 10 P.M. ET/7 P.M. PT.  So others suggested that I run it after the Hamidon raid, but that would be too late as I should be in bed by 11 P.M. ET as I have work in the morning.

I don't want that to happen again, and Hamidon raids are pretty much every night on the server.  Since I work Monday through Friday, the only real times to allow for possible impromptu Rikti mothership raid conflicts would be Saturday or Sunday afternoons or early evenings, ET.

Honestly, I think I'm just not going to bother with Rikti mothership raids again until if/when the league bug is fixed.  Too many variables, too much trouble.

Form your league outside rwz, start zoning in till its full and spawns a second rwz, then everyone moves over.

• Thanks 1

Excelsior - Grey Scale 50+ Emp/Dark Def - Thermal Meltdown 50+ Rad/Fire Brute - Old Growth 50+ Plant Troll - Enrico Fermi 50+ Rad Blaster