Toughest Sentinel?

RicoZaid

/Regen to date is my most reliable for predicting its performance.  And sometimes, knowing what to expect on the receiving end can change how the fight ends.  It has always on and low costing powers, IF sustain is also a factor in the "toughest" Sentinel contest.  I have....

Face tanked minions and lieutenants, no problem.

Kited and dropped +2-3 Bosses and Elite Bosses (including end-of-story arc bosses).

Group play (i.e. someone else is tanking) and /Regen is enough to absorb away unexpected damage.

I feel the "toughest" Sentinel contests depends on what the user is trying to accomplish.  I have tried /WP and prefer /Regen in context that the power is more reliable on how it keeps my character alive.

Edited by Ghost907

7 hours ago, Ghost907 said:

I have tried /WP and prefer /Regen in context that the power is more reliable on how it keeps my character alive.

That's an interesting point too.  On paper, WP can meet or exceed the passive regeneration of Regen.  However, those click heals of /Regen do bring a lot to the table.  Reconstruction and Second Wind are no joke.  Sentinel /Regen is a good set especially if you can guarantee your distance with Hover.