How much do you antropomorphise your pets?

Cix

I play and have played a lot masterminds.  I swear the pets have personalities.

My first villain on live, right after launch, was Necro/Poison.  The third zombie was suicidal, he would run into combat face first while his brothers puked from a distance.  The second grave knight was a coward.  He refused to melee unless I /goto'd him.  The lich just hated me.

My current Beasts/Nature mastermind's second howler wolf has separation anxiety.  He stays right beside me until I tell him to attack, and returns as soon as that specific enemy is down, never joining the others in chewing on the next enemy.

My Mercs/Thermal's first Spec Ops is just a moron.  "How do stairs work?  You wanted me to go up to this guy and stare at him, right? etc."

Of course, I keep them on tight metaphorical leashes via numpad keybinds, but they still seem to have their quirks.

Edited by Cix
Added tag.

We were just talking about this.

It seems many third pets have this issue. 

My Robot does this

My Demon does this

I like the times when the mob you are killing is at half health and every robot suddenly stops, looks at me, and says, "He's affected by HOLD, we should wait and not hit him until he unfreezes".  At which point either I hit the attack button or we twiddle our thumbs until the mob unfreezes and then kill it.

I tend to think of the robots as a pack of small hyperactive puppies.  What gets me is the times I catch myself talking to them.  i.e. Get back here.  or Why are you over there?