trick arrow: what stacks?

schrodingercat

22 minutes ago, Coyote said:

I believe only the powers that place a drop effect will stack: Disruption Arrow and Oil Slick Arrow.

Can confirm, Disruption Arrow will stack on itself, and you can have multiple Oil Slicks out, but that power has a lengthy recharge, and isn't likely to get down to 30/s to even have it perma. If you were to Burnout, then it'd be possible, but that's a rare option.

Acid Arrow will not stack the debuff, but the damage aspect will still apply accordingly. Based on my own video run of a Pylon with TA/A, Acid refreshes its debuff duration when it hits. If you want to maximize debuff potential, put the -Res procs into it (Annihilation and Achilles Heel), they'll go off fairly reliably and give you an additional -32.5% Res.

Flash does not stack.

• Like 1

Great, thank you! I am trying to make my own proc monster using trick arrow/dark blast. It's a lot of fun for me, but teams always get this disappointed look when I'm not empathy 😄

Only 23, but I have an Achilles in my acid arrow already, it makes a huge difference! And I just got an annihilation for 1000 😄

Edited by schrodingercat