Increased Character Creation Options

So, this may have been asked for before, but I'd like to see a few things implemented for both sides during creation.

1.) 3 new size options: Overweight Male, Brute Female, Overweight Female

2.) All NPC clothing and form options opened for PC use (i.e. Snake bottoms, new weapons like Rocket Launchers, Ancestral Spirit chests, etc.)

3.) Different options for Bio Armor appearance

Edited by StrykerTyger

5 minutes ago, StrykerTyger said:

So, this may have been asked for before, but I'd like to see a few things implemented for both sides during creation.

1.) 3 new size options: Overweight Male, Brute Female, Overweight Female

2.) All NPC clothing and form options opened for PC use (i.e. Snake bottoms, new weapons like Rocket Launchers, Ancestral Spirit chests, etc.)

3.) Different options for Bio Armor appearance

Keep in mind that the Homecoming devs aren't really in a position, currently, to start creating new assets.  You could use the "minimal FX" option and create a bind to change into an "armored up" costume, though, (since you basically have max additional costumes right from the get-go).

It'd be nice, but that'd take a TON of work. The Homecoming devs are VOLUNTEERS and this would be three all-new player meshes requiring three new sets of models and textures for costume options...

Even for a paid dev team that's MONTHS of solid work.

option 1 probably not going to happen due to the large amount of animations needed for every power set.

Even if possible, not sure I'd enjoy the overweight female option considering what some people would inflict visually on the rest of us.  :)