Knockback

mousestalker

4 is good for most content but you will still get knocked down from time to time. 8 points does help a little more but most of the stuff has kb of less than 4 or more than 8 with not much in the middle.  The 4 points is the easiest as you can simply put in the universal travel IO in your main travel power. After that it will cost you slots. Steadfast protection has one and I forget the name but one of the lower level defense sets has one as well. Some pvp sets also have kb protection as well.  The last option is acrobatics but that is another toggle on an already toggle heavy set.

Edited by HelenCarnate
  • Like 1

As mentioned, 4 is good for most content. If you're going to go for more, you might as well go for 12 (not sure of a way to get just 10). I only say that because Fake Nemesis will overcome 8 quite easily. Funny enough, I'm not sure of anyone that does more than 4 but less than a Fake Nemesis. 

Someone more knowledgeable could shed some light hopefully. 

• Like 1

PQAzhGk.png Make Energy Melee Great Again! Join the discussion.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png