ok to ask for Costume requests? Dark/Light Elf Nature/Ice Defender.

SmalltalkJava

I hope it is ok to ask for costume requests in this forum.   I created a new Nature/Ice defender.  I have colored the plant effects white (snow colored) with light/baby blue flowers.     My mind has the character set to be a male Light or Dark elf magic user.  Kind of like an old D&D character.  However I can't come up with a good looking costume, I know I don't want wings, because the character can't fly.   At first I was thinking something like Circle of Thorns, but I can't get a color scheme or flashy details that quite work.    My costume mojo just has never worked in that fashion regarding elf magic user costumes.

So if anyone can come up with a good character costume concept I would be truly grateful. 

Edited by SmalltalkJava
  • Like 1

• 2 months later

Just as an F.Y.I. a thread for this purpose does exist in the art section. zb7XgP0P_o.png

@MetaVileTerror not sure what you find confusing?

The person helping SmallTalkJava (@QueenBethari) created a whole thread for this very

purpose but it is not in the Roleplaying section it is in the Art and Multimedia section. Anyone

else reading this who also wants help in making a costume for their character might want to know it exists.

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png