SO is this a fight club kinda thing?

Chalkarts

Talk about it all you want...MassivelyOP has covered this with regularity, it was even a blurb in Newsweek a couple months ago...Nothing secret going on here (well, not anymore)

• Like 1

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

35 minutes ago, justicebeliever said:

Talk about it all you want...MassivelyOP has covered this with regularity, it was even a blurb in Newsweek a couple months ago...Nothing secret going on here (well, not anymore)

That makes me insanely happy.

thank you to whoever is responsible for Homecoming.

I love you all.

In short, the HC team is running this as a non-profit. They post what money they need for the month, raise that, and then stop funding. This enables them to play nice as talks continue. If ever the deal gets made, they have an actual for profit business which they can switch to. The game will remain free. There are other groups who run their own servers with different versions of the game, but the HC team is the only one in talks with NC Soft. In other words, if they pull it off, this will be the version getting the most exposure and financial backing.

* This is all best to my knowledge.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."