Up-to-date build planner

eetorres76

So I downloaded the old Mid's Hero planner to plan out a build for a Psionic Melee scrapper, but that power set does not seem to be included for scrappers.

Are there other Build Planners that do include it? I see some people mention a "Pine" planner, is that one up to date? And if so, can I get a link to it?

Thank you in advance.

The only downside is the Pine planner seems to include stuff thats not in I25 like utility belt, but meh.  It's a small price to pay.

It is quite tantalizing isn't it? I like some of those new special pools quite a lot. In all seriousness there are 2 of them I would rather take on my stalker over the actual hero-side epic pools. (My understanding is that you would only be allowed to tap into ONE of those premium pools like sorcery or utility belt, which seems balanced and fair.)

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

For some reason, snipes do not show enhancement numbers at all. The totals show the set bonuses applying like they should, as I saw when I put a full set of Sting of the Manticore in a snipe attack and no other sets, and the attack itself shows the modified numbers, but when you click on the "enhancement values" tab, it's blank, and the little thing at the bottom that shows your currently slotted things and lets you toggle it shows it with one empty slot.

For some reason, snipes do not show enhancement numbers at all. The totals show the set bonuses applying like they should, as I saw when I put a full set of Sting of the Manticore in a snipe attack and no other sets, and the attack itself shows the modified numbers, but when you click on the "enhancement values" tab, it's blank, and the little thing at the bottom that shows your currently slotted things and lets you toggle it shows it with one empty slot.

Snipes, and a few other powers, operation on a redirection to another power and it passes all the enhancement values to that redirected value. I'm not 100% how to get PHD to show the redirections.

Happy Wife = Happy Life

• 1 month later

Any way to run it on a Mac? Thanks!

Have you followed these steps?

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,5099.msg40730/topicseen.html#msg40730

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting