Lightning Reflexes not effecting Recharge

Speedemun

You can turn on Cooldown Timers for Powers, and then activate the Power and see if the Cooldown listed in the Info matches the Cooldown on the Power Icon in-game.  I noticed in my own case that one of my powers was reading as 2.08 second cooldown in Info, but in-game it was 1.8ish thanks to the Power Recharge Timer.

Cooldowns in power tooltips are not affected by recharge. You want to open your power attributes (press P, top tab) and look for recharge. You ought to have 20% from Lightning Reflexes.

19 hours ago, Speedemun said:

Can someone verify this for me please?  Seems like a significant enough bug...

Not a bug, power info windows will only tell you the values with the enhancements slotted in that power.

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

On 9/18/2019 at 7:35 PM, MetaVileTerror said:

You can turn on Cooldown Timers for Powers, and then activate the Power and see if the Cooldown listed in the Info matches the Cooldown on the Power Icon in-game.  I noticed in my own case that one of my powers was reading as 2.08 second cooldown in Info, but in-game it was 1.8ish thanks to the Power Recharge Timer.

Hmm I guess I didn't realise the effect was so minimal.  I expected to be able to actually feel the difference.  Atleast that of AM. 😞

• 2 weeks later
6 hours ago, Rahtinn said:

I have noticed the same.  Do the homecoming guys fix bugs?

On 9/19/2019 at 8:32 PM, Sovera said:

Cooldowns in power tooltips are not affected by recharge. You want to open your power attributes (press P, top tab) and look for recharge. You ought to have 20% from Lightning Reflexes.

On 9/19/2019 at 10:01 PM, macskull said:

Not a bug, power info windows will only tell you the values with the enhancements slotted in that power.