Looking for a good, heavy feeling AoE power set(s)

Something like Titan Weapons, but with circular AoEs instead of cones. Basically I want something that feels like the AoE's are making an impact. I seem to remember Earth Control having some like this, but it's been years, so I may be misremembering.

PBAoEs preferred. Sets that don't rely on a weapon also preferred. Neither is required. Any AT is fine.

Super Strength has two screen-shaking PBAoEs, and I do believe Shield Defense and the Leaping pool have "impactful" teleport PBAoE attacks.

Can't think of anything else off the top of my head.

One of the best AoE chrs I played is a Spines/DA Scrapper - Deathshroud/Quills/Spineburst/ThrowSpines/Ripper are all AoE - one of the best and fastest in the game by far... however, I dont recommend it unless you can carry a empath around with you as its also the worst for END. - and is HORRIBLE to play till lvl 35+ when you can start to slot IOs for END red.

However, past that and its a pleasure. - Herd, kill, rince, repeat!

ex:UNION, - ArtOfWar SG! - Ahh Good times!

I'd second spines, although mine is a spines/fire brute. I've had no real problems with endurance so far but I do use inspirations as they come in generally.

One of the ones I've had the most fun with when it comes to feeling "heavy" is electric melee. It gets an AoE attack early on that involves jumping in the air and smashing down, plus the normal attacks feel pretty weighty too.

I've been looking for something similar. Doing my own research on the various powersets. Granted, I haven't played these at all, so it's possible there's pitfalls I'm not aware of, like heavy END usage.  Some of these powersets didn't even exist when I stopped playing.

Water Blast:  Water Burst, Whirlpool, Geyser are all AOE attacks, with burst and geyser both having pretty "impactful" animation.  Corrupter and Blaster get Water Burst and Whirlpool early.

Fire Manipulation for Blaster secondary powers has some nice melee-range AOE powers with fairly flashy animations. 

Savage Melee has a leap for AOE and Rending Flurry for AOE, with Shred for a cone. Lots of AOE if you don't want to take Shield Defense(Shields are super cool-looking tho).  Although this set has the downside of not getting those AOE attacks until the end of the power set.

Well if you want heavy feeling powers, energy sets are great.

Energy blast really feels impactful, both skill-wise and group-wise as the inherent knockback will make everyone in your team hate you. Still great fun.

Energy melee doesnt quite fit the "aoe" prerequisite (and the one AoE it does have feels really meh) but it also feels really heavy and instead of knocking people back like the ranged variant, it stuns.

Water blast is powerful AND fun to play!

Yeah, loving it so far :)

Well if you want heavy feeling powers, energy sets are great.

Energy blast really feels impactful, both skill-wise and group-wise as the inherent knockback will make everyone in your team hate you. Still great fun.

Energy melee doesnt quite fit the "aoe" prerequisite (and the one AoE it does have feels really meh) but it also feels really heavy and instead of knocking people back like the ranged variant, it stuns.

I'll have to try it next then.

Titan Weapon feels very heavy it has 3 AOEs and you get the first 2 early in the set you can add Fiery Aura for up to 3 AOEs(1 for end recovery)

I love Titan Weapons, but they're not really what I was looking for. Honestly, playing Titan Weapon/Ninjitsu is what got me thinking about wanting to play a really impactful AoE build that wasn't so reliant on cones.

Second any /Shield Defense power set. Shield Charge is a leap-smash, but in using it in conjunction with Against All Odds on top of a mob will kill pretty much everything.

For a primary, SS is good.

Also for incarnates, Mighty Judgement has a great AoE smash