The Seed of Hamidon (First Ward)

TraumaTrain

If you've got space, post a time and I'll join in too! And could possibly convince a couple of fellow SG members too. One of is really into the Praetorian content (though he gets on infrequently, I can shoot him an email).

• Thanks 1

Trademarked Name (@Trademark)

Hocus-Pocus, Assault, Joan (of Atlas), Homunculous, Ensorcellress, Seismic, Wolfin, J0LT, The Limit, Transparency, Fastball, Loremaster, Monkey-Boy, Presto Chango, Kazam

Round one of the Seed of Hamidon takedown went smashingly well. Twenty people showed up. I formed a league which I redistributed into three teams. We got both badges. Seed went down pretty quickly.

Fun for all! I'll run it again in several hours at 6pm EST.

Thanks for everyone who came out. Special thanks to @Rocketeur for helping me lead the fray.

Edited by TraumaTrain

Thanks Trauma! And thank you for the coalition help as well. That is very much appreciated.

It was good but quick. It's been years since I took on the Seed, and I remember face planting doing it (we may have been a team of 4 doing it back then though). I don't think anyone dirt napped it this time. Post if you plan to do any other pre-planned raids or TFs and I'll modify my schedule to join. I announced to the Vanquishers (about 25 players) about the hamidon seed event and everyone I spoke to had prior engagements on Saturday but a few were dispirited that they had missed it when I spoke to them on Sunday. I only posted the announcement a few days in advance though, and some players don't get on but once every few weeks.

I think things that garner merits or necessary for an accolade would get more motivated people. But in general the population on the Indom server seemed low this weekend.  I was surprised at the quantity that showed-up TBH. 

Personally, I'm less motivated by the slog task forces that take hours to complete. 

• Thanks 1

Trademarked Name (@Trademark)

Hocus-Pocus, Assault, Joan (of Atlas), Homunculous, Ensorcellress, Seismic, Wolfin, J0LT, The Limit, Transparency, Fastball, Loremaster, Monkey-Boy, Presto Chango, Kazam

• 2 weeks later

Sounds good. I am willing to join that October 5th run since I know I have only done this ward's version of hami twice on HC and would like to get the badges on my other alts too.

I think I remember one badge being an accomplishment and the other a defeat. Is that correct? Does anyone know which badge category Germinator Terminator and Full Spectrum both are listed under so I can quickly search in advance which alts have already done it and make sure whether they have both?

I want to be ready in advance knowing which alts I can bring or swap to if we need more of a certain type. I am pretty sure my first defender already has both and would be surprised if she did not, but I am unsure about the rest of my guys and gals.

You can friend add me at the global handle Sweet Torment

I created Indomitable's Community Teleport Hub usage: /macro TP enterbasefrompasscode TOUR-5307

All 50+3 unless otherwise specified:

Indomitable: Sweet Torment, Firesoul, Rikti Relocators Inc

Excelsior: Silent as a Lamb, Spinner of Lives, Project ReNew, Mire Monstrosity, Mad Madam Maud (48), Tiki Tour Guide (50+0)

No minimum level. You just have to get to the First Ward zone.

Flight power is strongly recommended.  And by "strongly recommended," I mean required. However, that can be accomplished many ways: Flight from the power pool, temp power jetpacks, the temp flight power from the Seed Hunter merchants in FW, etc.

I'll run it again on Saturday morning at 10am EST, and possibly again-again in the evening around 6pm EST (no promises).

I'll be on either Character Assassin, or Trollop.

• Like 1