Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

TRW is conspiring against me and I won't be able to make the start of the event tonight.

Hopefully one of the Veteran TTer's can get things rolling tonight, I will try to join later if I'm able.

The Halloween event has started, so if worse comes to worst, just run a massive all-tank ToT party in RWZ.

13 minutes ago, Ronin_Around said:

TRW is conspiring against me and I won't be able to make the start of the event tonight.

Hopefully one of the Veteran TTer's can get things rolling tonight, I will try to join later if I'm able.

The Halloween event has started, so if worse comes to worst, just run a massive all-tank ToT party in RWZ.

I got your back!

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Good turnout on Excelsior, tonight, with three teams running.  There were some glitches (like being LFG'd to Citadel, when Apex was picked...) but I think it all worked out.  I blame @Ronin_Around for leaving me in "charge".

Thanks to @wittylibrarian for leading the Dr. Q TF, @Oterra for taking the ToT team to Kallisti and @Dr.Buzzard for running the TinPex, where we finished in about 35 minutes, total. 

See you all next week on Torch!

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

11 hours ago, PLVRIZR said:

Good turnout on Excelsior, tonight, with three teams running.  There were some glitches (like being LFG'd to Citadel, when Apex was picked...) but I think it all worked out.  I blame @Ronin_Around for leaving me in "charge".

Thanks to @wittylibrarian for leading the Dr. Q TF, @Oterra for taking the ToT team to Kallisti and @Dr.Buzzard for running the TinPex, where we finished in about 35 minutes, total. 

See you all next week on Torch!

Thanks for steeping forward and taking charge, PLV.

Greatly appreciated.

See you all next week.

3 minutes ago, Ronin_Around said:

Thanks for steeping forward and taking charge, PLV.

Greatly appreciated.

See you all next week.

Happy to...and I'm sure you'll join me in wishing @Warboss a quick return to the helm 😆