Tempered Through Fire (Issue 25) accolade

Ridgid

wiki has it as a log in badge, i see it as this

? ? ? Tempered Through Fire

(Issue 25) Earn the following badges to earn this badge: Loyalist, Magistrate, Tyrant, Resistance Member, Obliterator, Survivor and Escapist. [Rewards 20 Merits

anyone have any info on this?

also see wiki has obiterator as destrying 10 objects in AE and escapist as play 50 player created AE arcs.  is any of this real?

thanks for any info you all have

• Thanks 1

That accolade & those badges are earned in running Praetoria material.  For example Escapist is earned for completing the capstone mission where you leave Praetoria for either Paragon City (if you decide to go Hero) or the Rogue Isles (if you decide to go Villain).  Non-Praetorians can earn these badges through Ouroboros, as the Homecoming devs have added all of the Praetorian story arcs there.

• Like 1

Keep Redside - & Goldside - Alive!

Tempered through fire used to be a log in badge. Just like  passport was once for those that shifted to the EU server when it came online as I recall some of the other accolade badges that you see had their requirements altered from the old days.

Doorbuster badge is now for smashing 100 doors/barriers, it used to be for having logged in during a specific date/time range back in the day.

Obliterator and escapist are also badges changed post shutdown.

Don't get me wrong, paragonwiki is still a great resource for a lot of game data but they currently do not plan to update for post shut down changes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Unless Escapist is not awarding properly, it is not for leaving Praetoria for Primal Earth. I have several Praetorians who have become heroes and villains and none of them have the Escapist badge.

Can someone verify what it is for now? Because if it *is* for leaving Praetoria, I need to petition it multiple times.

Obliterator is now for completing the complete Resistance (Crusader) story arc.

Hmmm... the mega badge tracker spreadsheet says Escapist is for leaving Praetoria for Primal Earth after completing one of the four story arcs (Warden, Crusader, Responsibility, or Power). Is this accurate?

What happens if you hit level 20 and leave Praetoria without having completed any of the four greater arcs? I guess what happens is you don't get the Escapist badge. And I don't believe the "leaving Praetoria through the rift" mission is available in Ouroboros. 

On 9/21/2019 at 8:37 PM, TraumaTrain said:

Hmmm... the mega badge tracker spreadsheet says Escapist is for leaving Praetoria for Primal Earth after completing one of the four story arcs (Warden, Crusader, Responsibility, or Power). Is this accurate?

What happens if you hit level 20 and leave Praetoria without having completed any of the four greater arcs? I guess what happens is you don't get the Escapist badge. And I don't believe the "leaving Praetoria through the rift" mission is available in Ouroboros. 

All the preatorian missions are in ouro, some are in the level 50 bracket. You can get all Praetorian badges via ouro.

• Thanks 1