Question: What are limits/caps for Sentinels?

Bopper

Since Sentinels didn't exist on live, I have no information about this archetype. Can someone provide me what the limits are for the following?

Damage

Base HP

Max HP

Max Regeneration

Max Resistance 

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

1 minute ago, nihilii said:

Damage - cap? 500% (+400%)
Base HP - 1205
Max HP - 2088
Max Regeneration - 8.33%/s (2000%?)
Max Resistance - 75%

Yes, cap. Thank you for this information. If you dont mind me asking, where did you get this info? In particular, the regen and HP cap.

• Like 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

Combat Attributes on an Invul Sentinel with Dull Pain and accolades. HP and S/L res are blue, using Vigor-powered Rebirth caps regen, and spamming Rages to get to the damage cap.

I *should* know all these numbers from experience, but I made sure to log in and test just before posting. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You're right. The maximum absorb you can have is equal to your base HP, so you can stack up to 1205 absorb (from different powers/sources, you can't stack a 700 absorb shield with itself even if it recharges fast enough) on top of whatever HP you have.