[v2.0] Leveling Tri-Form Peacebringer

Redlynne

Alright.  You all know the drill by now (and if you don't, well … you're going to learn!).
If you've read ANY of my other builds that I've posted, you know what's coming …

spacer.png

WALL OF TEXT CRITS YOU!!!

Yes … You Have Been Warned … again …

And for anyone who isn't clear on the concept (yet), you're going to see this same preamble of the common features repeated on both my Peacebringer and my Warshade builds, simply because it does bear repeating due to the common features shared by both (before they diverge into their own build specifics).

For anyone who wants to refer to the v1.0 versions of these builds, which are being made obsolete by these posts, you can find them here:

v1.0 Peacebringer

v1.0 Warshade

So in this case of (fraternal) "twinned" builds … I'm dealing with a pair of Tri-Form Kheldian builds for Peacebringer and Warshade that are, for all intents and purposes, essentially built on the same underlying Tri-Form "chassis" (for lack of a better way of putting it). That's simply because the layout of investments for additional slots (always at a premium for Tri-Form Kheldians!) and how to structure them around the additional Forms shares a lot of really strong commonalities on the Nova and Dwarf Form powers.  That then gives me a "common set of leftover investments" to put into the Human Form powers after getting everything squared away with the Nova and Dwarf Forms.

One thing that will become VERY obvious when looking at my Kheldian builds is that they reach for the "lifeblood" of every powerhouse Kheldian build … global recharge boosting.  The primary set bonus I'm reaching for in every power that can get to it is recharge from set bonuses.  In a lot of ways, recharge bonuses are what make enough of the build perma for things like perma-Hasten and perma-Inner Light ... as well as perma-Light Form and perma-Eclipse.  You know, the Basic Goodies™.

Anyway … on with the story.

In any Tri-Form Kheldian you are first going to need to decide what the … split … of investment in slots is going to be between your Human, Nova and Dwarf powers is going to be, because you're NEVER going to have enough slots for them all (trust me, I've tried!).  In these two builds I'm posting, I've got 14(!) level up power picks that are One Slot Wonder™ powers, simply because I haven't got enough slots to go around to give them anything … and my Nova and Dwarf Forms each have One Slot Wonder™ sub-powers of their own (1 for Nova and 3 for Dwarf) simply due to the scarcity of slots.  That's not even including all of the Inherent and P2W powers that can also accept slots but which are kept in One Slot Wonder™ status.

Think about that for a moment.

Of the 23 Human Form power picks you get to make (with your secondary T1 being not being a "choice" per se in this context) … 14 of those are powers that I simply can't afford to spend any additional slots on!  After slotting up my Forms, there's only enough slots left over for some 10 power picks between Levels 1 and 50 to do "useful" things with.

Yes, Virginia … the "slot crunch" for Tri-Form builds is VERY real!

So what does that mean, in terms of build choices and build structuring?

Well … specifically … in both builds I'm investing:

• +2 slots into Health for increased endurance recovery (Panacea, Miracle, Numina's Convalesence)
  • +2 slots into Stamina for increased endurance recovery (Performance Shifter)
  • +4 slots into Nova Blast (Entropic Chaos)
  • +4 slots into Nova Emanation (frankenslot for range, damage and proc)
  • +4 slots into Nova Detonation (Annihilation with debuff proc and Essence Transfer)
  • +4 slots into Dwarf Smite (Crushing Impact)
  • +5 slots into Dwarf Flare/Mire (Kheldian's Grace and Fury of the Gladiator proc)
  • +5 slots into Dwarf Sublimation/Drain (Preventive Medicine or Touch of the Nictus with Theft of Essence proc)

= +30 slots for Inherent and Form powers

Considering you only get +67 additional slots for an entire build, that's a pretty steep investment into powers other than your Human Form power picks.  It means that there are only +37 additional slots available for 24 power picks from Level 1-50 for an average of +1.55 slots per power chosen.

Now consider that I'm spreading those remaining +37 additional slots among 10 of the 24 power picks that I get as a Tri-Form Kheldian, meaning there's less than 4 slots on average for those 10 powers (because 37/10=3.7) and you can start to see that you REALLY need to be getting the highest return on investment that you can manage per slot(!).  It's why I can only afford 5 powers with +5 slots in the overall build in total, and everything else has to make do with "less" than maximal slotting.

The first thing to take note of over the prior build(s) I'd posted is that I've completely drained 4 slots out of the Dwarf Strike (T1) power and turned it into a One Slot Wonder™ just like I've always done with the Nova Bolt (T1) power.  A significant motivator for doing this comes from the fact, which I didn't appreciate at the time (back in May 2019) that Homecoming allows the Human Form T1 power to be used in Dwarf Form and the Human Form T2 power to be used in Nova Form.

I've since discovered that you can use BOTH the T1 AND T2 Human Form powers in Nova AND Dwarf if you're willing to use the power you "shouldn't" while in Human Form before switching to Nova or Dwarf Forms (and if you switch back to Human Form you'll need to "use again" to keep access to the power you shouldn't be able to use when switching forms, but one (re)use is enough for this).  The advantage here is that you can build a repeating attack chain out of T2H+T2-4N as well as T1H+T2-4D (using Dwarf Taunt as necessary) and not "miss out on" the use of the T1 Nova or T1 Dwarf attacks.  By using the T1 and T2 Human Form powers as "dual use" powers like this you help mitigate the slot crunch that all Tri-Form Kheldians have to deal with.

However, as it happens ... it turns out that dropping the slotting for the T1 Dwarf Form power freed up 4 slots which then let me expand my slotting in Health and Stamina for increased endurance recovery (which is ALWAYS useful!) and add +1 more slot to my Human Form budget so as to account for needed(!) investments into Human powers that would otherwise have to be neglected.  So in the context of the overall build plan, the Dwarf Strike power was the lowest hanging fruit to "harvest" the needed slots from in order to make the needed (higher return on) investments elsewhere.  Note that this change basically REQUIRES the availability of the Human Form T1 and T2 working in Dwarf and Nova Forms respectively in order to work out advantageously for the build overall.

One last thing to pay attention to is the Kheldian ATOs … Kheldian's Grace and Essence Transfer … because they "work" the same way for both Peacebringers and Warshades.

In a build that is reaching for every global recharge set bonus you can lay your hands on, you're going to be wanting to 3-slot Essence Transfer twice and 5-slot Kheldian's Grace once in order to pull +21.25% global recharge out of a total of 11 slots spread between 3 powers, which is a seriously good return on investment.  But the key point here is that doing a 3-slot Essence Transfer then lets you do a 2-slot of some other set for a total of 5 slots in a pair of powers, which then opens up interesting proc opportunities while simultaneously allowing you to put "adequate" quantities of enhancement value into attack powers in order to make them serviceable (given the slot crunch of competing priorities).

In my case this meant putting Winter's Bite and Essence Transfer into the Human Form T1 Bolt power as an anti-runner measure and to help neutralize Bosses/Elites/Archvillains/Giant Monsters on the cheap where a movement speed and recharge debuffing would help keep them "boxed in" where I'd want them to be.  Nova Detonation received the "other half" of that formulation with Annihilation (for the resistance debuffing proc) and Essence Transfer slotting.  Dwarf Flare/Mire then receives the 5-slot Kheldian's Grace set so as to leave 1 slot left over for putting a Fury of the Gladiator proc into.  This means that both the Nova target AoE and the Dwarf PBAoE attacks each has a resistance debuff proc slotted into them to increase beatdown rates while soloing (and while grouping) against groups of $Targets rather than against singular $Targets.

So with all of that background setup out of the way … let's get down to specifics, shall we?

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

Okay, I'm just going to come right out and say it … there's simply NO ROOM in this build for a Force Feedback proc without necessarily sacrificing something else for it, despite the fact that there's Knockback in 2 of the 5 Human Form powers, 2 of the 4 Nova Form powers, and even 3 of the 6 Dwarf Form powers.

If I did want to swap enhancements to put Force Feedback procs into the build, I'd want to put them into AoE powers … and the best candidates for that would be in Solar Flare (replacing Sudden Acceleration), Bright Nova Scatter (replacing Achilles' Heel) and/or White Dwarf Flare (replacing Fury of the Gladiator).  The reason why I don't do that is because I feel that the respective non-Force Feedback procs are a superior option where they are, and because the build just doesn't "need" all that much more recharge.  Hasten is 1.63 seconds shy of being perma, which really isn't that much.  Likewise, Light Form is 6.3 seconds beyond perma.  Inner Light can be cast every 28.5 seconds (including animation plus recharge time).  Dawn Strike can be used once every 45 seconds.  Basically, the build has as much recharge enhancement as it "needs" to operate at a very high level of efficiency.

Also, just like last time … this is intended to be a Level 1-50 Tri-Form Peacebringer build that evolves over time as you increase in levels in a way that builds strengths upon strengths as you grow.

Now, something that some people may question in this build is the use of the Decimation set in Glinting Eye and the Entropic Chaos set in Bright Nova Blast.  Please note that with the slotting used here it is perfectly possible to run a T2H/T2N/T2H/T2N attack cycle on infinite repeat against a single target, and that due to the animation times you'd be able to use the 5.25 second Build Up proc from Decimation on the next FOUR attacks in that repeating single target attack chain, which is pretty good for exploiting that proc.

Meanwhile, the Entropic Chaos proc, backed up by the global heal proc of Essence Transfer will help ensure that you have some healing mitigation while in Nova Form simply by virtue of attacking.  This in turn will reduce the need/demand to drop out of Nova Form to use either Reform Essence (Human) or White Dwarf Sublimation (Dwarf) in order to heal yourself.  Being able to "buff your green bar" while in Nova Form can change the Time To Debt calculus in some interesting ways.

Bright Nova Scatter and Bright Nova Detonation are your Cone and Target AoE attacks respectively, so if you want to be delivering damage from a distance to multiple $Targets you'll need to be in Nova Form when using this build.  Fortunately you can do a repeating attack chain against multiple $Targets of …

• Bright Nova Scatter (T3N)
  • Bright Nova Detonation (T4N)
  • Glinting Eye (T2H)
  • Bright Nova Blast (T2N)

… and have next to zero downtime on the repeat, with the added benefit that if you score a Decimation Build Up proc from Glinting Eye that it'll last through the Blast/Scatter/Detonation attacks in the chain cycle, increasing the damage production of 3 powers, which considering that 2 of them are AoE attacks(!) makes for an extremely high rate of return on investment since the Build Up proc increases damage on ALL $Targets hit while the buff is active.

So let me say that again, in case it wasn't clear enough … Decimation Build Up procs from Glinting Eye will multiply(!) damage throughput from Nova Scatter and Nova Detonation in a way that straight damage procs in either power or in Glinting Eye/Bright Nova Blast would not.  Trust me … it'll be impressive when it happens … and THIS is why I've got the Decimation set slotted into Glinting Eye, because you can use Glinting Eye in more than just Nova Form (so you get "more bites at the apple" so to speak) for the unique Decimation Build Up proc IO.

Now, on the Human Form side of attacking stuff, you're ideally going to want to be in melee range with this build so as to use Incandescent Strike, Glinting Eye, Gleaming Bolt, Solar Flare on repeat in order to still have the any Build Up buff from Decimation still in effect when you activate Gleaming Bolt, Solar Flare and Incandescent Strike when repeating the rotation.

Note that Solar Flare is slotted to do KnockDOWN (80% chance) and not KnockBACK, so as to not mess up herded groupings, and has a 6.04s recharge and a 2.1s animation, meaning you can use Solar Flare more than within a 10s time span (or up to 7 per minute if that's how you like to calculate things).  Given how long it can take Knocked $Targets to regain their footing, this can represent a pretty significant mitigation against incoming damage.

Dawn Strike will be available every 45s (41.13s recharge and 3s animation) and delivers 377.5 Energy damage in a 25ft radius and is also slotted to do KnockDOWN rather than KnockBACK.  Photon Seekers are available every 56s (53.98s recharge and 2.03s animation) and have been slotted with the Overwhelming Force proc so as to deal KnockDOWN instead of KnockBACK as well, augmenting their ability to deliver damage to a $Target without unnecessary scattering.

For MEGA NUKE situations … use Inner Light, Photon Seekers, Solar Flare, Dawn Strike … to deliver 848.2+208+551.5=1607.7 Energy damage, with a chance for +71.75 Smashing (Obliteration procs in Solar Flare and Dawn Strike) on top of that … according to what the build planner is claiming.  It would take 7.13s to animate Photon Seeker, Solar Flare and Dawn Strike (inner Light lasts for 30s and recharges in less than 30s for perma status), but it ought to ... "scour" ... the immediate area of hostile $Targets rather clean(ly)/completely once per minute as a combo attack.

If you're limited to attacking from range while in Human Form (it does happen) then Gleaming Bolt/Glinting Eye/repeat will cycle plenty fast for you to use, although usually if you're going to want to be doing ranged attacking you'd want to swap to Nova Form temporarily.

Incandescent Strike has obviously been frankenslotted to provide a relatively decent chance at making a one hit Hold on a Boss, thanks to the Blistering Cold Hold proc slotted into the power with a 90% chance to proc(!).  This was done mainly because Incandescent Strike doesn't have any other Hold powers it can be stacked with.  Given that it takes 3.3s to (slowly!) animate Incandescent Strike, and another 6.82s to recharge afterwards … needing to wait 10.12 seconds to attempt to stack a Hold on a Boss seems a tad … excessive … to me.

But a chance at a one hit Hold on a Boss/Quantum/Void/etc.?  Yes please (in that context)!

Note that if you want to play a "different flavor" of Human Form attacker, you can swap Incandescent Strike for Radiant Strike (for a faster/heavier hitting melee cycle).  Likewise you can swap Solar Flare for Proton Scatter or Luminous Detonation so as to do your AoE business "over there, rather than over here" so as to stay out of melee range.  You can even swap out Incandescent Strike and Solar Flare for Proton Scatter AND Luminous Detonation and be able to 6-slot both powers (because Incandescent Strike and Solar Flare are both 6-slotted) for a more melee-phobic build that only enters melee range to unload Dawn Strike and possibly Photon Seekers.

My point here being that if Incandescent Strike (melee) and Solar Flare (PBAoE) don't suit your personal playstyle for a Peacebringer you DO have other options that are easily within your grasp to better play the way that YOU want to play your Peacebringer.

Essence Boost is perma once fully slotted with Regenerative Tissue.  Get in the habit of using it every time it's recharged.  The +25% buff to regeneration lasts for 120s, and the increase in HP will multiplicatively increase that advantage.  Don't save it for when you need a heal … you've got Reform Essence and White Dwarf Sublimation to do that job for you.  If Essence Boost is recharged, switch to Human Form (if needed) and use Essence Boost before returning to what you were doing.  Don't let Essence Boost just sit in your power tray unused.  If it's recharged ... use it.

Among the last things I want to mention is the inclusion of the Leadership and Concealment pools in this build exclusively as One Slot Wonders due to the demand for slots elsewhere in the build.  In this case, Maneuvers, Stealth and Vengeance are simply Luck of the Gambler mules for the global recharge bonus, with the other two powers to round out the Rule Of Five being Combat Flight and Quantum Acceleration.

I also included Tactics with a Gaussian's Synchronized Fire Control Build Up proc purely as an option for "supercharging" your Human Form attacks while in a Team-8 context (~41.5% chance every 10 seconds for +72% damage for 5.25s is nothing to sneeze at) … let alone in a League-35 context (90% chance every 10 seconds for +72% damage for 5.25s anyone?).  When soloing or in small groups, leaving Tactics toggled off would be perfectly fine, but when in large groups/leagues and staying in Human Form it would make sense to toggle on Tactics since the Build Up buff will give a larger damage buff increase than Nova Form will (when it procs).  Note that reserving this proc for an AoE power like Tactics was the reason why I didn't slot it into Nova Form (now that I know Proc Fu…).

And while some might question the point of having Group Energy Flight be the power pick at Level 49, there are a few edge cases where having this power can be extremely helpful.  The best example would be Hamidon Raids, where having a single PC with Group Energy Flight will allow anyone who can jump high enough to STAY up in the air during the Green Mitos beatdown phase, since Group Energy Flight will affect up to 255 Teammates (including yourself, of course).  That then lets everyone else in the League shut down their Fly power(s) while delivering the static beatdown against the Green Mitos, saving the entire League time and endurance.

Another endgame application example would be on Rikti Mothership Raids, where being able to "Fly EVERYONE(!)" above the central bowl of the mothership, to deny spawning ground bound Rikti the opportunity to melee anyone would seem to be of value.  Low cost … (flying) high return (on investment) …

Another example would be helping out teammates who don't have Fly powers against area denial patches such as Caltrops, Ice Slick and Burn, where getting a little height above them can effectively "negate" their hostile effects.  And finally … there's always Shadow Shard travel … assuming cats can be herded well enough to cooperate for the flight duration from island to island.  Definitely NOT a "use all the time" kind of power, but makes for a decent niche use if used sparingly and wisely (and is always fun to use in Pocket D during Radio Broadcasts!).

I'd like to think that most of the rest of the build is relatively self-explanatory beyond the points enumerated above, so … enough blathering … on with the build details!

Edited by Redlynne

IifneyR.gif

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.1
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Spoiler

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1750;821;1642;HEX;|
|78DA6D544B4F1351143ED3B96D99B63C4A2994378502854AA11113A3221110A2016|
|C42E2CE60A1034C520B690BD1A57B79BA40A31B1313E3C6857B63FC0BAE5D684C7C|
|23CA43141FF5F49E038CC14926DFBDDF3DE73BDFBD73CF0C5DED733D1AB8DE0D4A7|
|16F22964E8F46F5D8B83E963292937ACA3E1CCBCCA66209C83D767C1BCDABA31726|
|26F464DA98D3C383B3578CE4F46C7AB4073532817FA2FAF443516750140AA3D3D38|
|9F0A01E8BEBA9F49431E390F391195D8FBBE5F05C72CE481B6346C2C85C734AA63F|
|614C4E65C0874E8EE1FBC30AFC6405DC170015022C0F1035012D3D346FED651C207|
|E2D97A3C81C1450013C0276AD4CA18EB20AA4738BB0F536E1913B8C77117D02D631|
|47251DA19EC0418506E2A42263C429425B1761DE6945D6FE853964390BD6650B404|
|403B79D4E36C7D9BD8AD4AE4742236D450B818C73306651C0C9F14EE6F2313E9FB9|
|7CD6F02057C85CE143AC552240B101B889B3BABB106C2AB4EFE10D3AA7C8229D53E|
|409CF9FD27C13EB7A2857F16CA972AD649B700BD7BC5CCB3BAC484FDBC8953157C6|
|3E05D62FE7FAE53FD1530D9EE76FC2B63F8C594640ED6A01EDAF85F4AE626E25EB5|
|51E27CF2FB1683573D5BC6F1BC6D5F2B7AC5D27ADBAAF8C1B8C9B84FE57AAF465C5|
|9C7AF655CFBE1AD85703FB6A605F01F615605FDF719F8D5CAF91CFA56987314467D|
|1346F91F3E605C21DCC09B2EFE010C57C432EC45CC84FE75582DF30CC5C98F7B781|
|711DCC75705C95D8EF03D4CF712267952F7A361B34AFEF52BD563397C5073ACC4C1|
|B29470E451D3DC474FE276FD0CC69B8EB020151B1DF65A054924BAD0872E7295D8E|
|E42E1AAF6BBCDB3507E670B72AACBD7EC05914BF2A6F67D179457672C545457E9DC|
|FE6BC20E57D31E7D511675BA12F52BC4A1D82527B1D2AACF3D4F1050B8C8B84454B|
|84C5CB206B3A84A9ABEF91AED3ACF386BBE52DFD6D4AFBA8B34ACF12FAFA095DE69|
|C4EBAE1798C8EC7A4EB7A4E7F0DD7338BDC375ADEEB4AF0A4690FDE03CEEA59A0DA|
|354B8CCB84FE15C69B747E816EC2D2835CE1B90CF2C637C718C7095BE28C3A6199D|
|9C30BF2E5337371F25E6EF6F58EEAFBDE13567C20ACFAC8F889FDAED1995D72E4FE|
|3B744F62A6F198691C358DFF0217E9F82F|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

Level 50 Natural Peacebringer
Primary Power Set: Luminous Blast
Secondary Power Set: Luminous Aura
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Concealment

Hero Profile:

Level 1:    Gleaming Bolt    
 (A) Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (3) Winter's Bite - Recharge/Chance for -Speed & -Recharge: Level 10
 (42) Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage: Level 27
 (43) Essence Transfer - Damage/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (43) Essence Transfer - RechargeTime/Global Heal: Level 10

Level 1:    Incandescence    
 (A) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP: Level 20

Level 2:    Glinting Eye    
 (A) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage: Level 27
 (3) Decimation - Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (43) Decimation - Damage/Recharge: Level 27
 (45) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 27
 (45) Decimation - Chance of Build Up: Level 25

Level 4:    Essence Boost    
 (A) Regenerative Tissue - Heal/Endurance: Level 27
 (5) Regenerative Tissue - Endurance/Recharge: Level 27
 (5) Regenerative Tissue - Heal/Recharge: Level 27
 (7) Regenerative Tissue - Heal/Endurance/Recharge: Level 27
 (9) Regenerative Tissue - +Regeneration: Level 10

Level 6:    Bright Nova    
 (A) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Endurance: Level 50+5

Level 8:    Maneuvers    
 (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed: Level 25

Level 10:    Hasten    
 (A) Recharge Reduction IO: Level 50+5
 (11) Recharge Reduction IO: Level 50+5

Level 12:    Inner Light    

Level 14:    Stealth    

Level 16:    Tactics    
 (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up: Level 21

Level 18:    Incandescent Strike    
 (A) HamiO: Peroxisome Exposure (+2 Dam/Mez)
 (48) HamiO: Peroxisome Exposure (+2 Dam/Mez)
 (48) Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (50) Blistering Cold - Recharge/Chance for Hold: Level 10
 (50) Entomb - Accuracy/Hold/Endurance: Level 27
 (50) Entomb - Recharge/Chance for +Absorb: Level 10

Level 20:    White Dwarf    
 (A) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance: Level 27
 (21) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance: Level 27

Level 22:    Reform Essence    
 (A) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50+5

Level 24:    Conserve Energy    

Level 26:    Solar Flare    
 (A) Obliteration - Damage: Level 31
 (45) Obliteration - Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (46) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (46) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 31
 (46) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage: Level 30
 (48) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown: Level 21

Level 28:    Glowing Touch    
 (A) HamiO: Golgi Exposure (+2 End/Heal/Absorb)

Level 30:    Quantum Acceleration    

Level 32:    Photon Seekers    
 (A) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Recharge: Level 31
 (33) Expedient Reinforcement - Damage/Endurance: Level 31
 (33) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (33) Expedient Reinforcement - Endurance/Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (34) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown: Level 50+5

Level 35:    Dawn Strike    
 (A) Obliteration - Damage: Level 31
 (36) Obliteration - Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (36) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (36) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 31
 (37) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage: Level 30
 (37) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown: Level 21

Level 38:    Light Form    
 (A) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance: Level 27
 (39) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance: Level 27
 (39) Titanium Coating - Resistance/Recharge: Level 50
 (39) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Recharge: Level 27
 (40) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Accuracy/Recharge: Level 27

Level 41:    Restore Essence    
 (A) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Recharge: Level 50+5

Level 44:    Quantum Flight    
 (A) Endurance Reduction IO: Level 50+5

Level 47:    Vengeance    

Level 49:    Group Energy Flight    
 (A) Endurance Reduction IO: Level 50+5

Spoiler

Level 6:    Bright Nova Bolt    
 (A) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50+5

Level 6:    Bright Nova Blast    
 (A) Entropic Chaos - Accuracy/Damage: Level 27
 (15) Entropic Chaos - Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (15) Entropic Chaos - Damage/Recharge: Level 27
 (17) Entropic Chaos - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 27
 (19) Entropic Chaos - Chance of Heal Self: Level 20

Level 6:    Bright Nova Scatter    
 (A) HamiO: Centriole Exposure (+2 Dam/Range)
 (9) HamiO: Centriole Exposure (+2 Dam/Range)
 (11) Detonation - Damage/Endurance/Range: Level 50+5
 (13) Analyze Weakness - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50+5
 (13) Achilles' Heel - Chance for Res Debuff: Level 10

Level 6:    Bright Nova Detonation    
 (A) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (21) Annihilation - Chance for Res Debuff: Level 20
 (23) Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (23) Essence Transfer - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (25) Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 27

Level 20:    White Dwarf Strike    

(A) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50+5

Level 20:    White Dwarf Smite    
 (A) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage: Level 31
 (40) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance: Level 31
 (40) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (42) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 31
 (42) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 31

Level 20:    White Dwarf Flare    
 (A) Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage: Level 27
 (31) Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 27
 (31) Kheldian's Grace - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 27
 (34) Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 27
 (34) Kheldian's Grace - Recharge/Form Empowerment: Level 10
 (37) Fury of the Gladiator - Chance for Res Debuff: Level 10

Level 20:    White Dwarf Sublimation    
 (A) Preventive Medicine - Heal: Level 27
 (25) Preventive Medicine - Heal/Endurance: Level 27
 (27) Preventive Medicine - Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (29) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (29) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance: Level 27
 (31) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb: Level 20

Level 20:    White Dwarf Antagonize    
 (A) Perfect Zinger - Chance for Psi Damage: Level 21

Level 20:    White Dwarf Step    
 (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points): Level 10

Spoiler

Level 1:    Cosmic Balance    
Level 1:    Energy Flight    
 (A) Soaring - Endurance/FlySpeed: Level 50+5

Level 10:    Combat Flight    

Level 1:    Brawl    
 (A) Accuracy IO: Level 50

Level 1:    Sprint    
 (A) Celerity - +Stealth: Level 15

Level 2:    Rest    
 (A) Interrupt Reduction IO: Level 50

Level 2:    Swift    
 (A) Run Speed IO: Level 50+5

Level 2:    Hurdle    
 (A) Jumping IO: Level 50+5

Level 2:    Health    
 (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance: Level 10
 (17) Miracle - +Recovery: Level 20
 (27) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery: Level 30

Level 2:    Stamina    
 (A) Endurance Modification IO: Level 50+5
 (7) Performance Shifter - EndMod: Level 27
 (19) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End: Level 21

Level 1:    Prestige Power Slide    

Level 1:    Prestige Power Dash    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Quick    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Rush    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Surge    

Level 4:    Ninja Run    

Level 0:    Portal Jockey    
Level 0:    Task Force Commander    
Level 0:    The Atlas Medallion    
Level 0:    Freedom Phalanx Reserve 

Spoiler

Set Bonus Totals:
21% DamageBuff(Smashing)
21% DamageBuff(Lethal)
21% DamageBuff(Fire)
21% DamageBuff(Cold)
21% DamageBuff(Energy)
21% DamageBuff(Negative)
21% DamageBuff(Toxic)
21% DamageBuff(Psionic)

5.85% Max End
4% Enhancement(Heal)
8.75% Enhancement(Max EnduranceDiscount)
32% Enhancement(Accuracy)
106.3% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
13.5% SpeedFlying
GrantPower Preventive Medicine (10% chance, if Scourge)
273.1 HP (25.5%) HitPoints
13.5% JumpHeight
13.5% SpeedJumping
Knockback (Mag -4)
Knockup (Mag -4)
MezResist(Confused) 41.25%
MezResist(Held) 41.25%
MezResist(Immobilized) 41.25%
MezResist(Sleep) 41.25%
MezResist(Stunned) 41.25%
MezResist(Terrorized) 41.25%
10% (0.45 HP/sec) Regeneration
10% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)
10% ResEffect(RechargeTime)
10% ResEffect(SpeedRunning)
15.5% Resistance(Smashing)
15.5% Resistance(Lethal)
13.25% Resistance(Fire)
13.25% Resistance(Cold)
6.5% Resistance(Energy)
6.5% Resistance(Negative)
3.5% Resistance(Toxic)
3.5% Resistance(Psionic)
13.5% SpeedRunning

Spoiler

Set Bonuses:
Winter's Bite
(Gleaming Bolt)
  2.25% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%

Essence Transfer
(Gleaming Bolt)
  20.08 HP (1.87%) HitPoints
  6.25% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Unbreakable Guard
(Incandescence)
  80.32 HP (7.5%) HitPoints

Decimation
(Glinting Eye)
  1.5% Resistance(Energy,Negative), MezResist(Immobilized) 2.5%, MezResist(Held) 2.5%, MezResist(Stunned) 2.5%, MezResist(Sleep) 2.5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 2.5%, MezResist(Confused) 2.5%
  12.05 HP (1.12%) HitPoints
  2.25% Max End

Regenerative Tissue
(Essence Boost)
  6% SpeedJumping, 6% JumpHeight, 6% SpeedFlying, 6% SpeedRunning
  16.06 HP (1.5%) HitPoints
  4% Enhancement(Heal)
  5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Luck of the Gambler
(Maneuvers)
  7.5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Luck of the Gambler
(Stealth)

Blistering Cold
(Incandescent Strike)
  10% ResEffect(SpeedRunning), 10% ResEffect(RechargeTime), 10% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)

Entomb
(Incandescent Strike)
  2.25% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%

Unbreakable Guard
(White Dwarf)
  2.5% Enhancement(EnduranceDiscount)

Obliteration
(Solar Flare)
  2.25% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%
  3% DamageBuff(All)
  9% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Luck of the Gambler
(Quantum Acceleration)

Expedient Reinforcement
(Photon Seekers)
  1.5% Resistance(Energy,Negative), MezResist(Immobilized) 2.5%, MezResist(Held) 2.5%, MezResist(Stunned) 2.5%, MezResist(Sleep) 2.5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 2.5%, MezResist(Confused) 2.5%
  3% DamageBuff(All)

Obliteration
(Dawn Strike)
  2.25% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%
  3% DamageBuff(All)
  9% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Unbreakable Guard
(Light Form)
  2.5% Enhancement(EnduranceDiscount)

Efficacy Adaptor
(Light Form)

Luck of the Gambler
(Vengeance)

Luck of the Gambler
(Combat Flight)

Performance Shifter
(Stamina)
  7.5% SpeedJumping, 7.5% JumpHeight, 7.5% SpeedFlying, 7.5% SpeedRunning

Entropic Chaos
(Bright Nova Blast)
  10% (0.45 HP/sec) Regeneration
  2.25% Max End

Annihilation
(Bright Nova Detonation)
  1.35% Max End

Essence Transfer
(Bright Nova Detonation)

Kheldian's Grace
(White Dwarf Flare)
  7% Enhancement(Accuracy)
  3.75% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 6.25%, MezResist(Held) 6.25%, MezResist(Stunned) 6.25%, MezResist(Sleep) 6.25%, MezResist(Terrorized) 6.25%, MezResist(Confused) 6.25%
  3% DamageBuff(All)
  8.75% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
  3.5% Resistance(Lethal), 3.5% Resistance(Smashing), 3.5% Resistance(Fire), 3.5% Resistance(Cold), 3.5% Resistance(Energy), 3.5% Resistance(Negative), 3.5% Resistance(Psionic), 3.5% Resistance(Toxic), 9% DamageBuff(Smashing), 9% DamageBuff(Lethal), 9% DamageBuff(Fire), 9% DamageBuff(Cold), 9% DamageBuff(Energy), 9% DamageBuff(Negative), 9% DamageBuff(Toxic), 9% DamageBuff(Psionic), 80.32 HP (7.5%) HitPoints

Crushing Impact
(White Dwarf Smite)
  1.5% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 2.5%, MezResist(Held) 2.5%, MezResist(Stunned) 2.5%, MezResist(Sleep) 2.5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 2.5%, MezResist(Confused) 2.5%
  7% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Blessing of the Zephyr
(White Dwarf Step)
  Knockback (Mag -4), Knockup (Mag -4)

Preventive Medicine
(White Dwarf Sublimation)
  3% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 5%, MezResist(Held) 5%, MezResist(Stunned) 5%, MezResist(Sleep) 5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 5%, MezResist(Confused) 5%
  3.75% Enhancement(EnduranceDiscount)
  8.75% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
  GrantPower Preventive Medicine (10% chance, if Scourge), GrantPower Preventive Medicine (if Scourge)

Spoiler

Gleaming Bolt: Winter's Bite (4 PPM)

• 4.0 * ((1.5 / ( 1 + 37.88 / 100 )) + 1) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000))) = 13.92%

Glinting Eye: Decimation (1 PPM)

• 1.0 * ((4 / ( 1 + 37.91 / 100 )) + 1.67) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000))) = 7.62%

Tactics: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire Control (1 PPM)

• 1.0 * ((15 / ( 1 + 0 / 100 )) + 3.67) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 60 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 6.5% (Pre-clamp: 4.02%) upon activation
  • 1.0 x 10 / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 60 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 6.5% (Pre-clamp: 2.15%) every 10 seconds
    • Team-1: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^1 = 06.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-2: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^2 = 12.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-3: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^3 = 18.2% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-4: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^4 = 23.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-5: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^5 = 28.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-6: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^6 = 33.1% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-7: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^7 = 37.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-8: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^8 = 41.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds

• League-16: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^16 = 65.8% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • League-24: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^24 = 80.0% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • League-32: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^32 = 88.3% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • League-34: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^34 = 89.8% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • League-35: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^35 = 90.0% (90.4%) chance to proc every 10 seconds

Incandescent Strike: Blistering Cold (3 PPM), Entomb (2 PPM)

• 3.0 * ((20 / ( 1 + 16.82 / 100 )) + 3.3) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000))) = 90% (Pre-clamp: 102.10%)
  • 2.0 * ((20 / ( 1 + 16.82 / 100 )) + 3.3) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000))) = 68.07%

Solar Flare: Obliteration (3.5 PPM)

• 3.5 * ((20 / ( 1 + 55.00 / 100 )) + 2.1) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 32.57%

Dawn Strike: Obliteration (3.5 PPM)

• 3.5 * ((145 / ( 1 + 76.30 / 100 )) + 3) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 25 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 90% (Pre-clamp: 147.72%)

Bright Nova Blast: Entropic Chaos (3 PPM)

• 3.0 * ((4 / ( 1 + 37.91 / 100 )) + 1.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000))) = 22.00%

Bright Nova Scatter: Achilles' Heel (3.5 PPM)

• 3.5 * ((12 / ( 1 + 26.50 / 100 )) + 1.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 60 * (11 * 45 + 540) / 30,000))) = 25.11%

Bright Nova Detonation: Annihilation (3 PPM)

• 3.0 * ((16 / ( 1 + 63.19 / 100 )) + 2.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 22.89%

White Dwarf Flare: Fury of the Gladiator (3.5 PPM)

• 3.5 * ((16 / ( 1 + 53.56 / 100 )) + 2.1) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 27.17%

White Dwarf Antagonize: Perfect Zinger (3.5 PPM)

• 3.5 * ((10 / ( 1 + 0 / 100 )) + 1.67) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 25.33%

Peacebringer - Luminous Blast - Luminous Aura.mxd

Edited by Redlynne

IifneyR.gif

Alright … time to explain the bindloadfile strategy that I use for controlling my Kheldians, because without well written bindloadfile keybinds you're going to find playing a Kheldian WAY MORE annoying that it necessarily needs to be!

So, first of all, I need to explain what my keyboard and mouse setup is, simply so as to make the ergonomics of my user interface is like.
 I use a (wired) full keyboard Apple Keyboard (I'm a Mac user) ... and I use a dirt cheap wired Logitech M100 mouse.  These items look like this:

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.png

My actual default keybinds that get used for ALL of my alts as a baseline which then gets overwritten by character specific keybind files is this one:

keybinds.txt

Spoiler

1 "powexectray 1 2"
2 "powexectray 2 2"
3 "powexectray 3 2"
4 "powexectray 4 2"
5 "powexectray 5 2"
6 "powexectray 6 2"
7 "powexectray 7 2"
8 "powexectray 8 2"
9 "powexectray 9 2"
0 "powexectray 10 2"
F1 "powexectray 1 3"
F2 "powexectray 2 3"
F3 "powexectray 3 3"
F4 "powexectray 4 3"
F5 "powexectray 5 3"
F6 "powexectray 6 3"
F7 "powexectray 7 3"
F8 "powexectray 8 3"
F9 "powexectray 9 3"
F10 "powexectray 10 3"
shift+1 "powexectray 1 4"
shift+2 "powexectray 2 4"
shift+3 "powexectray 3 4"
shift+4 "powexectray 4 4"
shift+5 "powexectray 5 4"
shift+6 "powexectray 6 4"
shift+7 "powexectray 7 4"
shift+8 "powexectray 8 4"
shift+9 "powexectray 9 4"
shift+0 "powexectray 10 4"
shift+F1 "powexectray 1 5"
shift+F2 "powexectray 2 5"
shift+F3 "powexectray 3 5"
shift+F4 "powexectray 4 5"
shift+F5 "powexectray 5 5"
shift+F6 "powexectray 6 5"
shift+F7 "powexectray 7 5"
shift+F8 "powexectray 8 5"
shift+F9 "powexectray 9 5"
shift+F10 "powexectray 10 5"
ctrl+1 "powexectray 1 6"
ctrl+2 "powexectray 2 6"
ctrl+3 "powexectray 3 6"
ctrl+4 "powexectray 4 6"
ctrl+5 "powexectray 5 6"
ctrl+6 "powexectray 6 6"
ctrl+7 "powexectray 7 6"
ctrl+8 "powexectray 8 6"
ctrl+9 "powexectray 9 6"
ctrl+0 "powexectray 10 6"
ctrl+F1 "powexectray 1 7"
ctrl+F2 "powexectray 2 7"
ctrl+F3 "powexectray 3 7"
ctrl+F4 "powexectray 4 7"
ctrl+F5 "powexectray 5 7"
ctrl+F6 "powexectray 6 7"
ctrl+F7 "powexectray 7 7"
ctrl+F8 "powexectray 8 7"
ctrl+F9 "powexectray 9 7"
ctrl+F10 "powexectray 10 7"
alt+1 "powexectray 1 8"
alt+2 "powexectray 2 8"
alt+3 "powexectray 3 8"
alt+4 "powexectray 4 8"
alt+5 "powexectray 5 8"
alt+6 "powexectray 6 8"
alt+7 "powexectray 7 8"
alt+8 "powexectray 8 8"
alt+9 "powexectray 9 8"
alt+0 "powexectray 10 8"
alt+F1 "powexectray 1 9"
alt+F2 "powexectray 2 9"
alt+F3 "powexectray 3 9"
alt+F4 "powexectray 4 9"
alt+F5 "powexectray 5 9"
alt+F6 "powexectray 6 9"
alt+F7 "powexectray 7 9"
alt+F8 "powexectray 8 9"
alt+F9 "powexectray 9 9"
alt+F10 "powexectray 10 9"
shift+ctrl+1 "inspexec_slot 1"
shift+ctrl+2 "inspexec_slot 2"
shift+ctrl+3 "inspexec_slot 3"
shift+ctrl+4 "inspexec_slot 4"
shift+ctrl+5 "inspexec_slot 5"
shift+ctrl "nop"
F11 say "Ready!$$emote thumbsup"
F12 say "$battlecry$$emote attack"
shift+F11 say "HELP!$$emote whistle"
shift+F12 say "RUN!"
w "+left"
e "+forward"
r "+right"
s "+turnleft"
d "+backward"
f "+turnright"
up "nop"
space "+up"
shift+space "+down"
ctrl+space "powexectray 6 9"
q "powexec_abort"
shift+q "++autorun"
ctrl+q "powexectray 10 9"
a "powexectray 7 9"
shift+a "powexectray 8 9"
ctrl+a "powexectray 9 9"
tilde "targetcustomnear enemy alive$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Quantum$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Void$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Cyst$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Sapper"
shift+tilde "targetcustomnext enemy defeated"
ctrl+tilde "follow"
' "nop"
- "nop"
alt+- "nop"
/ "nop"
; "em smartphone$$windowtoggle contacts"
shift+; "em text$$ah"
\ "menu"
b "nop"
backspace "afk Sending tell…$$autoreply"
c "nop"
comma "show chat$$beginchat /tell $target, "
delete "++first"
down "powexecname Hover"
end "+zoomout"
enter "nop"
shift+enter "afk Typing…$$startchat"
ctrl+enter "em point$$say $target sighted."
equals "nop"
alt+equals "nop"
esc "unselect"
h "nop"
home "+zoomin"
nop "+lookup"
lctrl+lalt "+camrotate"
lcontrol "nop"
lctrl "nop"
left "nop"
leftarrow "nop"
m "map"
mbutton "nop"
mousechord "nop"
mousewheel "nop"
n "nop"
p "powers"
pagedown "sync$$reloadgfx$$camreset$$camdist 24"
pageup "nop"
ralt "nop"
rbutton "+mouse_look"
right "nop"
rightarrow "nop"
sysrq "nop"
shift+[ "screenshot"
t "nop"
tab "target_enemy_next"
ctrl+tab "nop"
shift+tab "target_enemy_prev"v "nop"
ctrl+v "nop"
x "nop"
z "nop"

• The ESC through F1-F12 keys get used.
  • The Tilde through Backspace keys get used.
  • TAB is rarely (if ever) used, but it does happen occasionally.
  • Q and A are usually used for "throttle" functions in games, but I use them here for things like Auto Run/Walk and cancelling power queuing on the Q key (with modifiers for the extra functions) and doing the Ninja Run, Power Surge/Sprint toggling on the A key (with modifiers to differentiate) via slotting of those powers in specific slots in tray 9.
  • WER SDF are my movement keys, and I "invert the T" so as to put side to side strafing movement on top, with turning down below.
  • Backspace is used to return tells.
  • Backslash is used to open the Menu (so as to change costumes, check ID or simply Quit).
  • The Return key I have custom coded to require Shift+Enter to startchat, so as to prevent "rolling startchat" after hitting Enter to actually send a chat.
  • The Semicolon key I have custom bound to toggle my Contacts window (with a smartphone emote). Shift+Semicolon does the same thing for the Auction House.
  • M is simply there to toggle my Map from the keyboard.
  • Spacebar is, of course, Jump and "fly up" ... while Shift+Spacebar is used to "fly down" when needed ... and Control+Spacebar activates the Jump Pack via keybind to a specific slot in tray 9.

spacer.png

Which then brings me to all of the Kheldian keybinds that I layer on top of this (including for controlling Mastermind Pets, as it turns out).

PB.txt

Spoiler

t "powexectoggleoff White Dwarf$$powexectoggleon Bright Nova"
g "powexectoggleoff Bright Nova$$powexectoggleoff White Dwarf"
b "powexectoggleoff Bright Nova$$powexectoggleon White Dwarf"
1 "powexectray 1 2"
2 "powexectray 2 2"
3 "powexectray 3 2$$powexectray 5 1$$powexectray 1 1"
4 "powexectray 4 2$$powexectray 6 1$$powexectray 2 1"
5 "powexectray 5 2$$powexectray 7 1$$powexectray 3 1"
6 "powexectray 6 2$$powexectray 8 1$$powexectray 4 1"
7 "powexectray 7 2$$powexectray 9 1"
8 "powexectray 8 2"
9 "powexectray 9 2"
0 "powexectray 10 2"
right "powexecname Energy Flight$$powexectoggleoff Quantum Acceleration$$powexectoggleoff Jump Pack"
shift+right "powexecname Quantum Acceleration"
down "powexecname Combat Flight$$powexectoggleoff Energy Flight$$powexectoggleoff Quantum Acceleration$$powexectoggleoff Jump Pack"
shift+left "powexecname Quantum Flight$$powexectoggleoff Jump Pack"
lshift+lbutton "powexecname White Dwarf Step"

T shifts to Nova Form.
G shifts to Human Form.
B shifts to Dwarf Form.

Right Arrow toggles on/off Energy Flight while also toggling off Quantum Acceleration and Jump Pack.

Shift+Right Arrow toggles on/off Quantum Acceleration.

Down Arrow toggles on/off Combat Flight while also toggling off Energy Flight, Quantum Acceleration and Jump Pack.

Shift+Left Arrow toggles on/off Quantum Flight while also toggling off Jump Pack.

LShift+LButton activates White Dwarf Step teleport all in one click (the Teleport Bind™).

Simple and easy to use … because I'm not calling up other bindloadfiles depending on what form I'm in, and the power activation keybinds work on a "fall through" implementation where if a key can't be used in one form it'll fall back to being used in the next form, thanks to the Form lockouts.  Additionally, since everything is addressed by tray and slot positions I can rearrange my powers in my trays without needing to rewrite by bindloadfile that controls my user interface.  The only trick is to dedicate Tray 1 to all of your Nova and Dwarf Form powers and keep Tray 1 visible at all times, then use Trays 2-9 for Human Form powers.

Note that the above keybinding scheme is an All In One format which uses only a single bindloadfile to control all three forms (simultaneously?) and relies on the intellegence/situational awareness of the Player to take full advantage of everything and "know" what needs to be done when (and why) when playing a Peacebringer.

Edited by Redlynne

IifneyR.gif

Curious, is this a budget build? The current build I am playing has base global recharge of 127.5%. I can squeeze another LoTG and up it to 135%, however I'm not sure that I want to respec. Ugh.

If this is the case, my apologies if I have misinterpreted the intent.

Screenshot (25).png

53 minutes ago, gyyv said:

Curious, is this a budget build?

It's a leveling build, meaning it's meant to be used while "growing" to Level 50 ... which kind of implies it's a budget build until you've got "unlimited resources" when you're all Incarnated out.  Now there are some things which can be swapped out for Purple 50 sets that would cause global recharge to increase even above what I've posted here.

55 minutes ago, gyyv said:

The current build I am playing has base global recharge of 127.5%.

Is that with or without Hasten?

I ask that because Hasten will add +70% global recharge.

So the +106.25% global recharge from sets (that gets rounded up to 106.3% in the builder stats) and then when you add Hasten it adds up to +176.25%.

IifneyR.gif

"... leveling build.", Got ya.

Without (that's why I posted the pic.)  With hasten 197.5%.  With the superbase empowerment buff 217.5%.

I can swap Conserve Energy for either Stealth, or Inviz. Just as an LoTG mule slot. I never use CE, other than hitting the power in error.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later

Couple of things, how will you adapt if the tank tells you not to knockback enemies when using either Dwarfs Flare and Nova Detonation?

Also, you could remove the recharge IO from Inner Light and replace it with Gaussians Synchronized: Chance for Build Up, using this in tactics will not active the build up chance since its a buff not a build up power, so Inner Light is the only location this can be slotted to gain benefit.

5 hours ago, chi1701 said:

Couple of things, how will you adapt if the tank tells you not to knockback enemies when using either Dwarfs Flare and Nova Detonation?

This isn't City of Tank. If the tank can't cope with an entirely predictable game mechanic, they need to lighten up a little bit and, in my opinion, learn to work in teams better. Tanks don't get some magical pass to allow them to tell other people how to play. Yes, you should use knockback sensibly as it can disrupt the play of others and knock baddies out of AoEs, but also you are allowed to use it - it's a great mechanic as it's basically a short-term hold (stops attacks while they get up) and can be used as active damage mitigation. 

95% of the time, a decent tank will just retarget the nearest enemy and carry on doing what they do. If they absolutely can't do that, then they can press F to follow while you go round the back and knock them back into any AOE patches you might have left behind. That's usually more of a concern than a tank having to react to combat for a second. A really, really clever tank could even TP the enemy back to where they need them. 

I play a few melee ATs and I have tanked on more than one of them and, honestly, there are more important things to worry about other than demanding that other people play for the tank's convenience. It's not that bad. You just retarget once in a while. Taunts usually come with a range reduction debuff, so enemies will almost always run into melee anyway. 

With the Dwarf flare - if you're using it, you're probably already tanking. I tend to shift into Dwarf mostly if a tank, usually a brute, has bitten off more than they can chew and take aggro off them for a few seconds. In this case, the knockback is absolute solid gold because it pretty much shuts down combat in an AoE while enemies take their time standing up. That's usually enough to stop a teammate from faceplanting and pull control back. 

tldr: You need to think about where you blast. Tanks just need to suck it up. 

Edited by Gulbasaur
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

On 10/24/2019 at 4:27 AM, chi1701 said:

Also, you could remove the recharge IO from Inner Light and replace it with Gaussians Synchronized: Chance for Build Up, using this in tactics will not active the build up chance since its a buff not a build up power, so Inner Light is the only location this can be slotted to gain benefit.

I have done this just recently ( a month ago), and it is the way to go. I very much like it.

• 3 weeks later
On 10/24/2019 at 4:27 AM, chi1701 said:

White Dwarf Flare has an 80% chance to do 0.67 Knockback, resulting in KnockDOWN.  Against everything except Knockback vulnerable $Targets, this is a non-issue.

Bright Nova Detonation has a 50% chance to do 3.47 Knockback.  Since Nova form can fly, the easiest thing to do is position directly above said tank and deliver the Knockback (if any, see RNG chance) directly into the ground around said tank.  If that's not an option, reposition (if possible) to throw any Knockback sufferers into corners (or the proverbial Dumpster Fire/Fire) that help manage aggro.

The other alternative would be to switch to Human form, which in this build has no Knockback in any of its attacks (go figure, eh?) ... only Knockdowns.

IifneyR.gif