Mids Reborn slotting issue

On Reborn after I've chosen my last power, it's impossible to add more than 1 slot to that power. Doesn't matter how many slots I have left, 2 is the limit.i can place whatever slots i have left anywhere else, just not in the last power. All other powers on mouse-over give you the slot ring but the last power only shows the slot ring on mouse-over once.

What am I doing wrong ?

In the base game prior to shutdown, your last power was gained at level 49, so you only had the three slots from level 50 that could be added to that power. And respecs made sure you were placing slots in a way that was legal while leveling. You probably have some of your level 50 slots in earlier powers already, just hit Slots and Enhancements - Slots - Auto Arrange all Slots, and it will make sure all slots are placed to try to fix this problem. Also, under the View menu, there's an option to Show Slot Placement Levels, which I think is off by default, but will help you see where the slots are out of place.

But of course, respecs no longer force you to apply slots in an order that would be possible while leveling, so now that last power can be six-slotted. Unfortunately, Mids' Reborn hasn't yet changed that part of the code, so won't let you plan a build that has more than four slots in the last power. 

Pinnacle refugee. Powers and math guy.

I have found a quick work-around for this is to change to dynamic mode, drag the power to a space that would allow for 6 slots, slot the power, then drag it back. 

Mid's will show 3 of the 6 slots blackened out as 'impossible' locations but will still allow you to slot enhancements and (from my observation) still count the enhancement stats. 

6 hours ago, artemis257 said:

I have found a quick work-around for this is to change to dynamic mode, drag the power to a space that would allow for 6 slots, slot the power, then drag it back. 

Mid's will show 3 of the 6 slots blackened out as 'impossible' locations but will still allow you to slot enhancements and (from my observation) still count the enhancement stats. 

Heh, I just accidentally found about the dragging thing myself. I wonder how long it's been that way?!?

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)