Plz Add Mini-Respec Recipes

magicjtv

Please add a new mini-respec recipe to compliment existing respec recipes.

The mini-respec would allow you to respec ONE power with another power available at that level OR allow you to move ONE enhancement slot to another power that is eligible to receive the enhancement slot. This would save players the work of doing an entire repec just to change a power or slot.

ty

• Like 4

I wonder if they could change how the existing respec works, it's already been changed at least once. (Used to be like fast level up, now you pick all your powers, then slots.)

Make the existing freespecs, respec recipes, earned respecs etc, allow you to change everything. Essentially giving you unlimited changes.

Mini respecs would simply give you a small number of changes, you'd still do a "respec" you would just be limited to what could be changed. You could probably even set it up (using this idea) so you could stack mini respecs so you could change more than one small thing... perhasp even have different grades of respec (like Insps).

While they're at it something to move all of the enhancements from "This will be deleted" to the trays, dragging 50+ (at lvl33) enhancements is no fun.

• Like 1

I was asking for something much like this in the dev's thread about "what would you like to see from the game going forward?"  Make changing your build as easy as changing your costume.  Heck, even a "wait I messed up, let me undo my last leveling!" option would be great.  It could be a great Inf sink for the game, and anything that hands out a real respec could be used like the "pay with free costume" option from that screen.

• Like 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Maybe a 'slot respec' and a 'power respec' option as well.  Both in mini and full form. 

You can move some or all you slots (like mids shift click to remove and click to add). 

You could change one power or all, if just changing (less than all) one power, it would keep the slots that were associated with the power that was there previously.

Then of course keep the 'blind Rikti monkey leveled this toon I must redo all the things' respec we have now. 

I am down with slash commands or recipes or earned through tf for implementation...would be a huge time saver!