Looking for a Rp Teen Sg

takkat

There's a new one I'm forming (I believe it was "Young Exemplars" I chose as a name, as a nod to Marvel's Champions, teen heroes 'fighting the bad guys our way, not theirs'), but I'm not as active as I was back on live, though with this sg and a desire to start up Girl Gadgeteer's Takamoto Industries again (plus, if Young Phalanx isn't taken, wanting to revive my old main on live's sg, in which case that would be another teen sg, more of a nod to DC's Teen Titans and Young Justice), I may be trying to be more active in the coming while.

The Invincibles has a Subgroup called The ProtƩgƩs. (We don't bother with the accent mark in game, obviously)

Ā 

We have actual in-character classes for characters to attend in order toĀ reinforce the theme. Some classes are sitting around in a classroom in the school within the supergroup base (Which is laid out like a city zone) learning about Villains, Enemy Groups, or Morality. And there's even been mention of "Pop Quizzes" that could test your knowledge of CoH's History in a minigame sort of way with Influence Prizes.

Ā 

You know, 'cause Influence may function as currency, mechanically, but narratively it's literal influence on the world around you.