What are some powersets that work better on Brutes?

Mansome

Dark Armor is better on a Brute then a scrapper or tank in my opinion. Fury feeds the AoE and the high health works well with DA mechanics. Tankers lose the damage as well as many of the Dark Armor powers do not work well with holding agro. As a brute DA you pull as much agro as you want and are almost hiding until you are ready to eat more.  

I think Rad/ works better on Brutes. It throws out alot of aoe attacks on a pretty constant basis, all of them both building fury and taunting things onto you. A rad that's surrounded is a rad doing it's best damage, and brutes are designed to get into, stay in, and often create that ball of enemies. The Rad heal is more attractive on a brute with higher HP and better defenses, the heal goes further on a brute than a scrapper, especially on resistance sets which never softcap everything. I'm sure rad is great on scrappers, but I feel like compared to how well it synergizes with brute mechanics and brute survivability, that playing a rad scrapper would feel less fun than playing my rad brute, and probably a good bit squishier. 

Edited by TheSpiritFox

If you want to play /regen, it might as well be on a Brute which gets better results due to higher HP. Plus you get absolutely tons of spare endurance so you can just go nuts on that I guess. People forget that /regen doesn't just have Quick Recovery....it has only one toggle. There's so freaking much endurance to waste on other crap.

....which you need, because otherwise /regen kinda sucks butts.

• Haha 2

The idiot formerly known as Lord Khorak