Neck Collar

Lost Ninja

So I was playing an odd character the other day, she's supposed to be a Nemesis Automaton that was "hacked" and now lives more or less freely. One of her things is she can replace her head if she needs to learn or do something new. Now there is a great headless option (Floating Head > Headless), it has a few options to customise the join (the neck I suppose) however I cannot find an option to place this "neck" onto a headed person.

headless.png.07daedc155768633bd7f89c20ca505e2.pngheadless.png.d119bdc1c71f4b8ab65bfe5e5d468a00.png

Would it be possible to add such an item?

• Like 1

I like the big Collar lock that comes with one of the Corsair backpacks, but wish I could just have that big round collar that's perfect for bubble domes and such... Maybe a Corsair three, and you sacrifice the backpack... or a (corsair collar + cape) option under the high collar capes? Or give the rocket packs the options for a similar collar. Or... ALL OF THEM!

And give us the ability to put big faces on our chest or abs too, for people who want to play something similar to MODOK, Hector Hammond, Krang, or Dr. Vahzilok.

I think they should probably have more options under "Shoulders" that give you interesting Neck covers/lock-ons. The Neck Chain-wraps are under that option.

11 hours ago, krj12 said:

I'm curious, where's the best place to host images for posts like this?  I used to use photobucket years ago, but they appear to be behind a pay wall now.

As @EmmySky says Imgur is good. For stuff like above I just use the Windows Snipping Tool (Win+Shift+S) paste into 3D Paint and Crop. Then drag+drop directly into the post. If I were doing a guide or showcasing something I'd go with Imgur because I'd then have easy access without having to go through the forums.