Saturday 11/23 8:00 est Server Wide Manhunt!!!

Horizons Light

First off, no I'm not looking for a date on Saturday!  

What this is a server wide any zone Manhunt that's being put on by Rose's Thorns.  Eight of us will be hiding in different zones throughout the server, that's Red and Blue starting at 8:00pm.  Trixie Chrome will MC the event and I will be one of the hiders which means I'll actually be quiet for a few minutes!  

But wait, it gets better!  The first person to find any of the members hiding will receive a prize of 100 million influence!  

But wait, there's more! 

That's right Billy Mayes, if you find a member there's nothing saying you can't find any of the others.  YOU can collect the 800 million influence prize money all on your own!  Imagine it?  That alt needs IO's?  Consider them built!  Or use it to make a solid gold suit and be the envy of all who see you!  (Rose's Thorns is not responsible for you blacking out from wearing a solid gold suit, it's gold it doesn't breathe)

The festivities will kick off at 8pm eastern time with all of us in our hiding spots so don't miss the fun!

Even better, you don't have to be like Ash and catch 'em all to win a prize!

• Like 1

Can't wait, this should be fun...and I mean really, free cash! Who doesn't want free cash?

Come join the fun!

Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. No other warranty expressed or implied. Subject to CAB approval. May be too intense for some players.Times approximate. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. Slippery when wet. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Edited for television. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without feeling of guilt. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants are responsible for own safety. Limited time offer. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Keep away from fire or flames. Approved for veterans. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Your mileage may vary. This article does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my cat. Don't quote me on that. Don't quote me on anything. All rights reserved. Terms are subject to change without notice. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental. Do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law. For a limited time only. This article is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Article is provided "as is" without any warranties. Reader assumes full responsibility. An equal opportunity article. Quantities are limited while supplies last. If any defects are discovered, do not attempt to read them yourself, but return to an authorized service center. Read at your own risk. Text may contain explicit materials some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised. Safety goggles may be required during event.. For external use only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading. Read only with proper eyewear. Articles are ribbed for your pleasure. Possible penalties for early withdrawal. Offer valid only at participating sites. Slightly higher west of the Rockies. Other restrictions may apply.

Edited by Solarverse

Yes, that's right. You heard it here folks. I , The Legendary Trixie Chrome,  will be MC'ing the event!  Come see hang out with us and get some monies!  

Remember, the cookies are a lie!  

The Sister's Chrome Own:

The Legendary  Trixie Chrome

Home to Justice Server.

E X C E L S I O R 

Rose's Thorn SG

1 minute ago, TrixieChrome said:

Yes, that's right. You heard it here folks. I , The Legendary Trixie Chrome,  will be MC'ing the event!  Come see hang out with us and get some monies!  

Remember, the cookies are a lie!  

SHUT IT TRIXIE.... I WILL BE MC'G THE EVENT....

7 hours ago, Horizons Light said:

Wait, I thought I was MCing.  I mean I'm not but I want to throw my hat in the ring!  Wait, I don't wear hats.  Crud, story of my life, always a ring never a hat.  I suppose what I'm saying is cows are in rings too so moo-ve your butts to The Manhunt!

9 hours ago, Rose said:

calm down little one, your going to scare the people.... you need my help MC'g otherwise whose going to tell the awesome cow jokes?

I aint gonna scare anyone. Remember, Im the favorite. 

Lights - you should start wearing hats.

The Sister's Chrome Own:

The Legendary  Trixie Chrome

Home to Justice Server.

E X C E L S I O R 

Rose's Thorn SG

1 hour ago, EmperorSteele said:

...So, 8 of you. Across 30 zones. Which are all over a square mile wide each.

This might be difficult!

Thanks to Excelsior Chat for letting us use their comms we will at least be giving hints as to where we are so people won't be running around blind.  I mean it won't be like a Keyes itrial!

• Like 1