Enhancement Converters 4/5 cost to move up one or down one in set.

plainguy

Would be nice if you could pay a bit more in Enhancement Converters and be able to move one up or one down in the IO set.  Either have a set path so you know what is before or after this IO in a set or display the IO before and after the IO you currently have.  This way someone might say the IO I want is 2 away from what I currently have. I would rather pay the 8 or 10 converters to shift it up or down 2 slots to get what I want instead of taking my chance and spending the 3 converters.  

I'm not really a fan of this, partly because I'm not sure what the problem is that it's meant to address?  Are converters too expensive?  Is uncertainty getting you down and you want to be guaranteed to get what you are looking for?  I'm just guessing.

I would much rather you pay a flat fee of x converters and choose the outcome you want, and I really don't want that!!!  

Who run Bartertown?

5 hours ago, MunkiLord said:

I'm not opposed to the idea overall, but I think the cost should be at least twice what you mentioned. 15 to move to the next enhancement.

I think I'd rather see a flat 60 converter fee to pick whatever enhancement in set you want.  That's 20 in set conversions, which would normally get you where you want to go 98.85% of the time.  If you want to ensure against that 1.15%, go ahead!

• Like 1

Who run Bartertown?

I can tell you it matters more when your looking for that LAST ONE in the set and you keep getting the same 5 or 6 IOs from that set randomly. Though yes I have had some strange luck sometimes and pulled out the 2 IOs I needed in a set back to back.