Leveling milestones?

Azaneal

Heya, it's me again with another newb question ;)

I would like to ask about level milestones I should be aware of as a new player.

As I understand I will get free respec every 10 levels.

And I just got access to Ouroboros at lv20.

Are there any more special quests I should be aware of and definately do when I reach certain level?

Since I'm playing on Halcyon leveling is very fast and I'm afraid I'll miss something out.

Azaneal - WB/Bio Sentinel

Azaniel - Fire/Time Corruptor

Anemia - SJ/WP Scapper

Nefrisa - Arch/DM Corruptor

Actually the level restriction for Ouroboros was removed on the servers so you can get it as soon as you want.

For the most part there aren't a ton of things to worry about level-wise since you can always do them through Ouroboros later. The one thing that is level locked are the Safeguard/Mayhem missions. You have to be in a specific level range to do them and get the temporary power and exploration badge that each of them awards. That being said you can get the badges later but doing requires finding someone who is int he correct level range and joining them on the mission.

Other than that a few milestones:

Level 12: Dual-Origin enhancements become available

Level 20: Tip missions become available, these are a decent source of reward merits and allow you access to an alignment-specific power

Level 22: Single-Origin enhancements become available (personally I start slotting generic IOs at this this level, they have a 32% enhancement so are slightly weaker than even level SOs but you don't have to keep replacing them as you level either)

Level 35: The Rikti War Zone and Cimerora become available. These zone go from 35-50 and are popular end game content

Defender Smash!

Well, relevant missions with rewards(eg: spelunker badge) or that introduce task force contacts(eg: ernesto hess) can be done through ouroboros, so no need to worry too much on that front.

Only thing that you will not be able to do later if you are interested in the badges(unless you join a group that is hosting those), are safeguard and mayhem missions, as they require you to be in a certain level range and cannot be started through ouroboros.

Cant really think of anything else one might "miss out" on, CoH is pretty lenient nowdays.

Only thing that you will not be able to do later if you are interested in the badges(unless you join a group that is hosting those), are safeguard and mayhem missions, as they require you to be in a certain level range and cannot be started through ouroboros.

Actually, no! Earning the Villain Disruptor/Hero Slayer badges will unlock a contact that will freely give you whatever safeguard/mayhem missions you choose.

Actually, no! Earning the Villain Disruptor/Hero Slayer badges will unlock a contact that will freely give you whatever safeguard/mayhem missions you choose.

Huh, a nice change, even more lenient than i thought then, great~