Does -Res Stack (from the same source)?

roleki

I have brewed up a respec on my Ice/TA and it looks like I will have enough global recharge to have 2 Disruption Arrows out simultaneously.  If a mob is in the AoE of both, will it get two stacks of -15% Resistance?

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

35 minutes ago, Redlynne said:

Yes ... because the two pseudopets that are emitting the effect are "different casters" for their respective effects, even though your Controller summoned both pseudopets.

Fair enough.  Given that explanation, Acid Arrow would be a "single source" and would not stack?

Trying to figure out offline how much Res debuff I can sling on a single target if my global recharge is 135%.  Ice/TA needs all the help it can get.

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

Acid Arrow doesn't stack from the same caster, but because it's an 8-foot AOE, just target a different mob.

• Like 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

While in game testing trumps all Mids' will also tell you.  Call up the power and mouse over the effects tab (away from my desk top so I think this where to look) .  It should give the value and if it doesn't stack it will say "this effect does not stack from the same caster"  if memory serves me correctly.

4 hours ago, Redlynne said:

I go to the Windows pulldown menu and select Data View to get that info.

The Data View is more ... expansive ... and presents info more like a City of Data page.

All these years and I am just finding out about this feature. Thanks for sharing.

• Haha 1