New Weapon & Shield Models Request Thread

Shadowsleuth

Similar to my previous post about using shoulder pieces as shields, here are a few other bits that could be repurposed as shields:

(The last one that is the set of wings, could work if you keep them in the closed position and rotate it about 90 degrees and imagine the wings would be angled inward toward your arm)

possible shield7.jpg

possible shield6.jpg

possible shield5.jpg

possible shield3.jpg

possible shield2.jpg

possible shield1.jpg

possible shield4.jpg

Edited by biostem
  • Like 1

• 1 year later

It'd be interesting to have an animation-variant of War Mace that was basically a bowling ball held in one hand.  Maybe use some of the Energy Melee animations, only instead of a glowing pom-pom, it was a solid glossy ball (of varying colors and patterns, whatever the Super Lanes pro shop would offer, I suppose.)

For Staff fighting, I'd love a 'variable' option, which would mean the 'redraw' of the power would choose from an array of found objects, such as sticks, signposts, brooms, pool cues, etc.  Kind of a "grab what's handy" version of the ability, which your character would use until they dropped it.   And this wouldn't necessarily be limited to the staff set, but any set that has access to "random environment" bits such as Titan Weapons, War Mace, and so on.

An interesting melee powerset in itself, if you think about it - mix various attacks from several weapon sets, in increasing levels of power, and each one of them uses something picked up from the environment, from thrown rocks/pool balls up to grabbing a crossing guard sign and whirling it in a big circle.

• Like 1

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

• 1 year later

No images to link on this but, I'd like to see all the one-handed sword models available in Broadsword/Dual Wield/Katana, available to each powerset. For example the Chinese Dao which can be used for Broadsword and Dual, being added to Katana's weapon selection.

Also all the Assault Rifle models available for Energy Rifle.

• 2 weeks later