Claws and Weapons Mastery, ranged attack chain?

Menelruin

So one thing that always saddened me was that there's no power set that revolves around throwing knives.  I was pleasantly surprised with how Claws has 2 decent ranged attacks.  And THEN I noticed how Scrappers get both Shuriken and Explosive Shuriken.  One of my toons is Claws/WP, do you think it's feasible to turn him into a reverse blapper by focusing on, well, Focus, Shockwave, and the 2 Shuriken attacks?  Or are those latter ones too weak and/or too long recharge? 

1 hour ago, Menelruin said:

So one thing that always saddened me was that there's no power set that revolves around throwing knives.  I was pleasantly surprised with how Claws has 2 decent ranged attacks.  And THEN I noticed how Scrappers get both Shuriken and Explosive Shuriken.  One of my toons is Claws/WP, do you think it's feasible to turn him into a reverse blapper by focusing on, well, Focus, Shockwave, and the 2 Shuriken attacks?  Or are those latter ones too weak and/or too long recharge? 

If you check HD you can check this for yourself. Just compare damage and recharge times and do some basic math.

Be interesting to watch. You definitely want to go No Redraw in power customization. Waaaaay back when after ED but before SR was given the scaling damres, I had to go with a blapper build in order to survive anything on my claws/sr scrapper. I went dark mastery back then.

• Like 1