Tsoo early?

JesterX

You really Rikti rolled us with that pun right into the 5th Column, but I Council you to caution before you Yin to Dominatix our Sister Psyche!

I don't Suffer from Insanity . . . I Enjoy every minute of IT! 🤪

People Around me get to SUFFER! 😼

• 3 weeks later
10 minutes ago, TopherSG said:

I'm just laughing at all the people who think their puns are working because they don't know how "tsoo" is actually pronounced in Hmong.

Would it be too ill a duel to refuel the punster's gruel with the crown jewel of how to say Tsoo (according to Google)?

OP I Seer what you did here with your Mother Mayhem. You created a Carnival of Shadows which is causing a Freakshow. You have all of our Synapse firing. I might have to go see Dr. Quarterfield, but that would take Tsoo long and before you know it's Midnighters. 

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)

This thread has me falling into a Malaise, with all the sardonyx comments.

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

• 2 weeks later