Radiation Melee/Fiery Aura (build concept)

BitLoadr

Please be aware I'm not trying to be mean, but am critical for the sake of your improvement.

I'm not sure what you want to do with it to be honest, the only thing that makes sense is that this is a troll build. On the chance that it's not keep reading....

Your slotting is kinda all over the place, and to be honest, just bad overall in general. I would suggest looking through the brute section at existing rad/fire brute builds.

I'm not home now so no access to my PC, but a rad/fire brute can be built to be softcapped defensively to smash, lethal, fire, and cold, will decent resistances to the following. Mine can carry a whole team through a +4x8 task force, and has solo'd numerous AV's plus built for farming.

Your build will have endurance and die before you kill a pack of mobs.

Good luck with that t though, they can be really fun to play when well built.

Edited by SeraphimKensai

Okay standard old school slotting is attacks 1 accuracy 2 damage 2 recharge 2 end reduction. If you do not have enough slots chop from the back. So if you only had room for 3 it would be acc dam dam. 

armors get two armor enh 2 end reduction. Same chopping. 

you should really look at putting some invention enhancers on. The first is the Performance shifter +endurance proc in the Stamina power. If you are having end issues that still gives you the ability to slot 2 regular End Mod enhancers in there

you should really look at the Paragon Wiki section on Enhancement Diversification. Basically the third enhancer of the same type in any power does less good. The fourth almost nothing. 

good luck

On 1/27/2020 at 2:22 AM, BitLoadr said:

How's this looking?

1281130525_BuildRad-FieryBrute.jpg.13bfa8fd66837c676a49e045cd034f87.jpg

I'm going to assume you are poor in influence and new to the game. You are in luck though, a rad/fire brute can farm really really fast. You can make a good fire farmer for around 70-90 million where you can easily handle +4x8 AE missions. Once this is accomplished, you can make anywhere from 20-50 mil an hour and your money problems will go away. I think there are starting fire farming builds on this forum you can find for rad/fire (I believe it is the second most popular farmer after spines/fire, but it is also the fastest when properly IO'd out).

Also, in the future when you post a build, please post the data link so that we can look at it in mids ourselves to see the numbers.

16 minutes ago, Darkir said:

I'm going to assume you are poor in influence and new to the game. You are in luck though, a rad/fire brute can farm really really fast. You can make a good fire farmer for around 70-90 million where you can easily handle +4x8 AE missions. Once this is accomplished, you can make anywhere from 20-50 mil an hour and your money problems will go away. I think there are starting fire farming builds on this forum you can find for rad/fire (I believe it is the second most popular farmer after spines/fire, but it is also the fastest when properly IO'd out).

Also, in the future when you post a build, please post the data link so that we can look at it in mids ourselves to see the numbers.

Poor in influence...yes, new to the game...no, but inexperienced in melee AT's.
I've mostly played blasters and controllers during the NC years, but now with Homecoming I wish to try all the AT's.

Thanks for the tips.

playing on Reunion