Is the Multidimensional badge

BlueThing00

I started working on the Portal Jockey accolade because of its tasty benefits, but I was not able to get Multidimensional to trigger.

Per the wiki, it is supposed to come from the Hydra Dimension three mission arc from Tina Macintyre:

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Multidimensional_Badge

I did that entire arc in Ouroboros and it did not trigger.  I restarted the arc and just hung out in the mission for half an hour or so because the wiki said it would randomly happen over time.  I also went in and out of the mission door a few times.

It never triggered for me.  I'm wondering if anyone else has gotten it?  If so, how?  If not, I'll report it as a bug.  :)

It should trigger from that The Hydra Dimension mission though.  There's no minimum amount of time you need to spend in the mission, just entering and exiting should trigger the badge.  If it doesn't then that's definitely a bug.

I did get it in the hydra mission. I took the mission in Ouborous because it was the last badge I needed. First I jumped around a bit, but it didn't pop, then I decided that while that I'm there I could just defeat some hydra's and the first hydra I killed when I was standing in the water popped the badge for me. This is coincidence ofcourse, but it is possible to get in the hydra mission of Tina Macintyre.

• 2 weeks later

I ended up doing the flashback through Ouroborus, finished 2 of the Hydra missions, and was really frustrated after not seeing the notification that I got the badge. I scrolled through my badge list and saw it there...

• 6 months later
On 5/17/2019 at 6:29 AM, He11Hound said:

I found that i received the badge but received no notification in game.  I found it scrolling through my badges.

I know, I know, necro thread, but here we are in December and I had the same experience.  No notification, but I clearly did receive the badge.

• 1 month later

I get the "no notification, but still received the badge" glitch from time to time.  It happens anytime/anywhere.  My guess is that the computer is "busy" when the notification goes through and "neglects" to post it.

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!