Leadership pool

Snarky

I am building my invul dark for teaming. I am dropping my epic pool +acc and going with ghost widows pool for a power or two

i am going to take maneuvers from Leadership. Looking at taking the other two buffs as well.  Any thoughts in how effective this is?

Leadership is a strong force multiplier.  I was on a team the other morning running PI lvl 50 content at +4/x8.  Myself and several others we're not yet 50.  The team was shredding everything, council, carnies, arachnos, it didn't matter.  I rarely missed and did solid damage.  A lot of that was the 5 Tactics, 5 Assault and 4 Maneuvers I saw running in the buffs.  If you can get them in your build I'd strongly recommend it.   Particularly Tactics, nothing sucks more than whiff, whiff, whiffing away.  Doubly so when it can make you feel like a non-contributor on a team.  It's one of the reasons Green Machine (an all Empathy sg in the RO network) tears things apart even when half the team are sidekicks with nothing but empty slots or red enhancements in use.  So a single leadership toggle is ok, but the more the team has the more everyone is effective.

2 minutes ago, Redlynne said:

Leadership is a FORCE MULTIPLIER.

This shouldn't be that hard to figure out ...

It's not particularly difficult to intellectually recognize.  But being on a team with lots of the toggles showing and seeing the effect personally really brings it home in a way dry number crunching doesn't.