Thank you to all who are involved in this project!

Space Spartan

I just want to give a huge thank you to all those involved in making City of Heroes a reality once again.  I was playing CoH the day the sad news came in and the servers shut down.  I've thought about how I missed this game, the players I met, and the friends I made here more than I wanna admit.

Look for me and say hi if you want.  After some trial and error (like deleting my first build, AND the 500,000 influence, some nice player gave me. >_<) I was able to recreate 'Space Spartan'  my absolute favorite character from the old game.  Having so much fun running the story archs and leveling without the bonus xp cause earning influ for those good enhancements takes time.  Hope to see you all in-game

Space Spartan  SS/Regen Brute, Torchbearer Server

Edited by Space Spartan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Welcome Home!

And remember; since the game is free now, there's no need to delete any characters, even the ones you mess up!   You can just rename them to free the name back up, then make a new character with the name you want, and you can go back and use the old character after a Respec, costume change, and time.  Free Shard Transfers also mean you can toss the characters in to another Shard to free up space/names.

Enjoy yourself out there!  See you around if you ever pop on over to Everlasting!

• Like 1

Also...email is your friend.  If you do delete a toon, email their inf and goodies to your own global name so you can retrieve it and use it on the next one.  To make sure you dont mistype, send an email first and when you get it just reply and add the items.  That way you dont accidentally send stuff to someone else.

• Thanks 1

Secondary accounts and multiboxing is also a huge benefit!  You can effectively trade large piles of items between characters without having to wait for a friend to get out of their Task Force.

There are actually a lot of Quality of Life updates for Homecoming . . . has anyone compiled a list of them yet?  We should totally compile a list of all the Quality of Life upgrades!

I, like so many of us, second the gratitude to those who have worked to make this possible.

This game, being amongst you players, reminds me of the feeling of being at a Comic Con or Game Con. You just know whoever you talk to is  going to be okay with the oddities that make up your creative process

Thank you so much to the Meta Geeks, Uber 1337s, and Super Supporters who have put this together and fight to keep a place for this community to exist in

Edited by Snarky
  • Like 1