Shoulder Costume for Huge

Idiotfool

I was under the impression that the Huge body type would have the same costume options as the male body type. I am unable to find "Circle of Thorns 3" as a shoulder option on the huge body type. Does anyone know if it's an option? Do you have it for your huge characters?

Thanks!

Very much sadly there is not gender parity for costume pieces.  I'm not 100% sure about that particular piece, but I can tell you that the Circle of Thorns Back Detail is only available to Males, but not Huge or Female, despite it just being sticky-out'y-bits.

If I had the money, I'd hire SO MANY 3D modellers to get to work on fixing this ASAP.  Naturally I'd do it on the downlow, since litigation issues about "for-profit" development, yatta-yatta . . . but still, you know.

I have never gotten CoT 3 on my huge characters.  As stated, the costume creator is not about equality.  I use CoT on a lot of my undead.  And CoT 3 is not just sticky out bits but a shoulder capelt that is unusual to find as an option anywhere.  If I want someone to have it and be huge I go to Male and start cranking the slider to stupid big lol

basically a lot of the newer costume pieces we have here are ported over from NPC pieces (the live devs denied us) best that could be done. This has kind of led to it's own issues though because when making NPCs, gender parity is the last thing on the mind of the Live Devs. Noteably there's not a single Huge CoT member, so... yeah, out of luck there. And all the fancier pieces stuck with males while female NPCs only got the most basic of stuff in the group.

So, similarly, if we could ever get the REAL IDF armors working (you know, the ones with an actual backside), they probably will only be for males since IDF troopers are only males.