If We're Number Two Why Are We On The Bottom?

Fista

When I check the forms and look at the server listings Excelsior is always the last listed. I say we rise up on arms and demand we take our rightful spot as number two! Who's with me?!!!😡

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

Nonononono. You guys don't understand.

When you watch a TV show they always end with the most important senior actor. Like in Buffy the final credit was "and Anthony Stewart Head as Giles."

That's us! We're Giles. They saved the best for last.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

Nonononono. You guys don't understand.

When you watch a TV show they always end with the most important senior actor. Like in Buffy the final credit was "and Anthony Stewart Head as Giles."

That's us! We're Giles. They saved the best for last.

I disagree.  We're clearly Willow.  Toward the last two seasons it was "and Alyson Hannigan as Willow"

Face front, true believers!

I think you're missing the more thematically appropriate point.  "Excelsior" is always the last word.  ;P

(To those who are unaware, Stan Lee used to write articles that he called "Stan's Soapbox" which were published in some of marvel's comics.  His signature sign off was "Excelsior.")