Assault Rifle Reskin - Power Armor?

UndyingEnmity

After much consideration, I'd like to suggest a powerset reskin for Assault Rifle. I know that plenty of players would like to play a power-armor character with versatile gadgets, and I think that redesigning Assault Rifle to work with unarmed animations (such as Energy Projection) could make for a sleek transition into power armor design. What're everyone's thoughts on this? Does it sound like a good idea, and is it feasible?

• Like 1

Modelwise things like IDF Heavy Troopers already have some equipment that would be a wonderful fit for this.

LRM also needs to not be the frankengun (or whatever rifle you've chosen).

Same with Wolf Spider gear; different animations (a little flurry of missiles instead of the grenades, there's already 'gas' ones too, different sound and weapon options for the gun attacks) in the costume/power-animation would also be a breath of fresh air.

• 2 weeks later
  • 1 month later

No clue how difficult it would be to have the powers come from a different location. 

You can see on some of the guns the hand grip looks a bit off and on some guns  things like flame thrower come out of  magical opening. 

But just changing the origin of powers would make it feel like a new set.. 

EG Mandalorian flame thrower concept from arm.

It would be nice if EVERY arch type could change the origin of the power.. 

Again no clue how intensive this is to do.