Has anyone done a tri-elemental blaster?

Menelruin

I think Ice/Electric/Fire.

Electric is best as the secondary. That puts you into blapping builds because its strength is melee-range powers. So while both Fire Blast and Ice Blast are excellent primaries, you don't need the higher damage of Fire, but having two Holds from Ice is really helpful. So Ice/Electric as the base. Pyre is one of the better epics, and brings another Hold for the character, allowing you to play a bit like a Dominator, hold everyone immediately and smash them with the fast attacks from Ice and Electric. Also, Bonfire helps Ice Storm and Blizzard do more damage as mobs fall down while trying to run out of their area.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 3/1/2020 at 6:21 AM, Coyote said:

I think Ice/Electric/Fire.

Electric is best as the secondary. That puts you into blapping builds because its strength is melee-range powers. So while both Fire Blast and Ice Blast are excellent primaries, you don't need the higher damage of Fire, but having two Holds from Ice is really helpful. So Ice/Electric as the base. Pyre is one of the better epics, and brings another Hold for the character, allowing you to play a bit like a Dominator, hold everyone immediately and smash them with the fast attacks from Ice and Electric. Also, Bonfire helps Ice Storm and Blizzard do more damage as mobs fall down while trying to run out of their area.

And yet another alt was born...

• Like 2

On 2/29/2020 at 11:39 PM, Menelruin said:

Was just curious if anyone has done a build that, between the primary, secondary, and epic, covers fire ice and electric attacks.

I tried water/elec and would have been water/elec/fire, but the two combos just didn't mesh very well. I could never really leverage enough damage to kill things before they killed me. I would actually try ice/fire/elec instead, maybe?

• Like 2