Degenerative Interface broken on Beta (Brainstorm)

The -maxHP of Degenerative Interface doesn't work at all on Beta.

I tested Degenerative Core Flawless Interface, Degenerative Total Core Conversion and Degenerative Interface on a level 50 Electric Blast Sentinel.

I put Charged Bolts on auto, and aimed at several enemies in the RWZ: Pylons, and ordinary mobs between level 47 and 54.

Looking at their HP bar as well as monitoring HP with Power Analyzer, the -maxHP debuff never happened.

Just to rule out location, I went to PI and shot a few more mobs, then stepped into the "Defeat Infernal & his guards" mission from Maria Jenkins. The -maxHP debuff never procced there either.

Edited by nihilii
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later
On 3/2/2020 at 2:09 PM, nihilii said:

The -maxHP of Degenerative Interface doesn't work at all on Beta.

I tested Degenerative Core Flawless Interface, Degenerative Total Core Conversion and Degenerative Interface on a level 50 Electric Blast Sentinel.

I put Charged Bolts on auto, and aimed at several enemies in the RWZ: Pylons, and ordinary mobs between level 47 and 54.

Looking at their HP bar as well as monitoring HP with Power Analyzer, the -maxHP debuff never happened.

Just to rule out location, I went to PI and shot a few more mobs, then stepped into the "Defeat Infernal & his guards" mission from Maria Jenkins. The -maxHP debuff never procced there either.

I'd like to test a few builds and this is throwing the numbers.  Maybe I need match to calculate how much time would have been shaved were Degenerative up and running as it should.

• Jimmy locked this topic