Monitor Critical Hit chance

In the combat attributes monitor window you can monitor your tohit bonus and your last tohit chance, but you can't do the same for criticals.

I'd really appreciate being able to either monitor my critical hit chance or my last attack's critical hit chance. Basically I'm having trouble gauging when the scrapper ATO with the big crit chance wears off and I'd like to put it on monitor and stick it right where I'm looking while fighting. I'd also like a better idea of my stalker's critical hit chance in different situations.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

No I'm talking about the crit BONUS like you get from having a certain # of teammates if you're a stalker or from having the scrapper ATOs, not the base chance on the target. Or else the crit chance on your last actual attack which would include the base chance anyway.

Edited by Erydanus
  • Like 2

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!