Costume and weapon proliferation

At least for me, the change that would offer the greatest impact would be to proliferate as many NPC costume pieces as possible, including weapons, and to allow more crossover of weapon models between various powersets, like getting Arabian Scimitars into Dual Blades (even if the perceived theme doesn't always neatly fit the damage type, such as allowing D.U.S.T Rifles or Resistance Energy rifles in Assault Rifle or Arachnos Soldier options).

I remember when Icon went live, there were a lot of NPC costume parts that became available for use. I know that got reverted for some technical reason, but I would really like to get them back.

EDIT: It would also be nice to have costume pieces only currently associated with specific powers made available, like many of the Flight Packs. I have some costumes that look especially good with the LKT-1700 for instance, but don't want to hemorrhage Inf just to maintain a costume piece, or have to always be flying to have it on my back...

As long as they work right on player models. That big Circle of Thorns shoulder piece with the tiny cape, the one we didn't have on Live, has a big gaping hole in it, for example. But if they work, I've been waiting nine years to get the real IDF chest pieces that wrap around the back.

I remember me and a friend of mine had profiles on the old Crey Threat Assessment website and we wanted one of our characters to have been brainwashed into their Regent? program and so he had a Paragon Protector-like uniform for the longest time.  Trouble is that piece isn't available to us players.

So yeah, seeing something like more NPCs and mob pieces that could be ported over would be nice. 

Face front, true believers!

Seconding ALL forms of costume proliferation that are possible and not spine-breaking - a good example:

Male and Huge have access to four Full Helmet options females don't - the eyeless, big-mouthed alien head, with metallic and elongated versions.  Full Helmets, as far as I'm aware, use the same attach node across all bodies - thus why the Critix helmet's available to all three 'genders'.  Some pieces might not be able to be mapped across - Bolero, for example; I think it's actually part of the torso mesh at points, not just attached on - but anything that CAN be opened?  Please.

More costume options? What are you trying to do, make me take even longer to make characters than I already do? I spent two days last time!

Seriously though, more options is better. Assuming this wouldn't break something or make the devs crazy I am 100% in favor of this.

There ARE some weird holes in the NPC vs Player costume options. For example the Tsoo often wear a certain top that is available to male players in the baggy top section -- but the Tsoo have a sleeveless version of it to show off their tats. We don't.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!