Double XP time limit

Maagic

If I missed this in a previous thread, my apologies. My search fu is not strong. Is the time limit on the double XP thing in game hours or actual hours? 

If I buy 4 hours worth, play for an hour and come back say, 6 hours later, will it have expired? I typically just buy enough to cover my current play session, but occasionally I'll log in and go straight into a mish, forgetting to re-up first.

As far as I know if you grab the Double XP booster, it'll expire in one hour of playtime. So if you get it, play for half an hour, then log out for the day, when you come back tomorrow you'll have half an hour of it left. I think. Maybe.

Can you actually stack them like that, though? I always thought you could only top back up to 1 hour. If not I have been Doing It Wrong for almost a year!

@Hissatsuman, you can mainly find me on Everlasting!

It's up to 8 hours. Pretty sure it says that in the power description. I always just buy 8 and buy my amplifiers for 8 at the same time. That way if i'm on a squishy i have a nice mez alarm to remind me when they've run out. I've also taken to keeping the base buffs for recharge, recovery and end drain resistance running all the time. Those are only 1.5 hours so they've made me more used to paying attention to my power bar for disappearances. Just know that no matter what they're gonna run out right at the beginning of a really good exp mission. For me it's usually the last mish of itf.

• Like 2

Previous poster missed the point. But no, the buff stops expiring if you are logged off.

Buy straight up eight hours instead and just re-up it if near Atlas or Pocket D.