Are there addons for character profiles?

Do you mean on top of the in-game Descriptions you can fill in on your character's ID page? I don't know about any kind of addons or anything like that - the Tools/Utilities subforum might have something in there - but there's also the Virtueverse Wiki, which a lot of people on Everlasting (maybe other shards, I dunno) use to add pages for their characters and flesh them out a bit more than you can in-game. Not a game addon or feature, but there's a lot on there.

Edited by Dreamboat

@Hissatsuman, you can mainly find me on Everlasting!

While something MANY would love to have, no, beyond posting things to the forums, that's it.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

11 hours ago, WanderingAries said:

While something MANY would love to have, no, beyond posting things to the forums, that's it.

No there isn't anything like the RP addons like TRP you get in WoW. Mainly because you can use the description box to give a description (it's only 1000 characters but you make do with what you can) unlike in WoW where there is no ingame option to detail things. If you need to write something longer most will just use the Virtueverse wiki to provide major details and provide a link to VV in the description box.