Are the servers down or not?

I-Dirty

I keep getting no login. It is not my firewall or my internet. Never had one issue signing in.

But I cant get in now.

Why yes I do know what a search feature is. However with the 1000 returns it is hard to dig through all that. So I ask in posts.

What do you mean you cant get in?  Is the game crashing? can you making it to log in screen?

Has this issue  started after the update/migration to new server?

If so...its quite possible it your anti virus as the update created a new homecoming.exe to replace the score.exe that tequila was using so any fixes to score.exe you did need to be redone.

This includes thing like adding homecoming.exe back to anti virus exception/exclusion, disable display scaling and compatibility mode and possibly run as admin.

When I couldn't get in, I ended up quitting the Tequila client, which I had left open during the move. Upon relaunching the client, it started downloading an update. Once that I was done, I tried again and got right in.

So yeah, something changed client-side along with the server move

I had the same problem and it turned out peerblock was blocking the login request because the IP range was used by the British government until 2008. If you're running peerblock you'll need to allow two exceptions to login and get to characters.

When I couldn't get in, I ended up quitting the Tequila client, which I had left open during the move. Upon relaunching the client, it started downloading an update. Once that I was done, I tried again and got right in.

I had the same problem, with an "unable to connect to login server" error, also having left Tequila running. When I restarted it it downloaded about four .pigg files and the homecoming.exe file, after which I was able to log in.

Guys, there is a box you can check under Options when you first open Tequila that automatically closes it once the client launches.  CHECK THE BOX!  There is no reason to leave Tequila running in the background and you're only going to miss patches if you leave it open all the time.  Create a Tequila.exe shortcut on your desktop if you are not wanting to navigate to it every time, but use it every time you start the game until the PTB (powers that be) tell you to do otherwise.

</soapbox>

Guys, there is a box you can check under Options when you first open Tequila that automatically closes it once the client launches.  CHECK THE BOX!  There is no reason to leave Tequila running in the background and you're only going to miss patches if you leave it open all the time.  Create a Tequila.exe shortcut on your desktop if you are not wanting to navigate to it every time, but use it every time you start the game until the PTB (powers that be) tell you to do otherwise.

</soapbox>

You would think people would do this  just as  a matter of fact..lol