Darkness Control tier 8 Pet

Spectre7878

1 hour ago, Spectre7878 said:

Oh ps why is gather shadows a rainbow effect can we get a second option for this too please. 😊 thanks

Gather Shadows has a rainbow color to signify that it has a special effect that boosts things like your controls, defenses, heals and other things.  Aim has a yellowish tint to it when you activate it, Build Up a redish one, Powers that enhance special things get the rainbow.  I much prefer a bunch of colors to one bland one.  

2 hours ago, Spectre7878 said:

Hey. Not sure if this is the place but figure I would ask it. Can we please have an alternative pet over the wolf. Maybe a dark servant or something like it. The wolf just doesn’t alway fit my concepts. Thanks 😊 

That's something I hoped for as soon as Dark was announced, but the Live devs were working on the animal models and we got stuck with it too.  Understandably, they probably wanted something different from Dark Servant, but I do hate the dog if for no other reason than it is incessantly noisy.  I would have vastly preferred something like the Spectral Terror.

Yeah, it's a pretty ugly beast, and it's hard to recolor. But, my real question is, why is it, by far, the stupidest Dom pet available?? It's even dumber than the fire or electric monkeys. 

12 hours ago, AngriestGhost said:

That's something I hoped for as soon as Dark was announced, but the Live devs were working on the animal models and we got stuck with it too.  Understandably, they probably wanted something different from Dark Servant, but I do hate the dog if for no other reason than it is incessantly noisy.  I would have vastly preferred something like the Spectral Terror.

Its noisy because it keeps casting the single target immobalise, which has a 4 second recharge and does low DoT damage. To be honest the pet would be more effective if the recharge was made 15 seconds or removed completely. The immobalise is the howl it does!

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Everlasting || UK Timezone

I think of it as a Hell Hound.  Which puts it then squarely into Demon/Devil characters for me.  A lot of my Dark is Undead characters.  It is odd how the game choices interact with my choices to define where certain AT powersets have to go for me