Let Me Hide Floating Pet Names

I would dearly want to be able to hide the pet names of other, (MM) players so my screen doesn't look so cluttered. That and it breaks immersion for me. I can't be the only one who would like this feature.... Right  ???

You may also know me in game as...

Mupi Widt - AKB048 - Pulsar Girl - Captain Dad - Popsicle Girl - Carpathian - Tatanya Angelica Snow

Checkout the Options menu thoroughly. ;)

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Like I hadn't done that already  ::) ... The only thing in there that suggests such a function is "Hide Other Pet Names" which does nothing. I made a post in the Bug section about it but was told there is no function to hide pet names, thus here I am requesting the function.

You may also know me in game as...

Mupi Widt - AKB048 - Pulsar Girl - Captain Dad - Popsicle Girl - Carpathian - Tatanya Angelica Snow

I too care about this. Not for immersion reasons, but "get all of this unnecessary crap off my screen" reasons. The settings do work, but for some reason other people's pets are still having their names shows as well as some players that are standing near them. Most likely a bug.

All is vanity, and grasping for the wind. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble.

IG: @OriginalSpacey