Add postures options to the character creator?

Coffeh

How hard would it be be to add postures options to the character creator? 🤔

I created my Savage Melee bio stalker in a cyborg werewolf theme, and I like the way he looks when I use the Beast run and the kind of Beastly posture he has and how he runs with it. But when I use my super speed and combat jump he stands straight up. I was wondering how hard it would be to add a permanent posture to the character creator system, and even have other pastures available kind of like flirty, masculine and others. So when we're standing around in zones and missions our toons don't all have the same stiff posture.

screenshot_200328-20-38-11.jpg

• Like 2

I think DC universe had this, and while its technically possible i am not sure how much effort it would take to code. For now we have this;

the 1st and easiest changes to make were idle/travel powers. Good luck and stay safe out there

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?

Star Trek Online had this functionality. It's nice, and using existing emotes it may be possible, especially considering recent/upcoming changes to the character creator.

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation