seem to remember a 12 min Positron one task force

CienFuegos

Even though it's mostly in Steel Canyon, the travel really slows you down.  I just soloed it out of curiosity on my scrapper (who has super jump when exemped to 15) and it took me 29 minutes.  With a stealth IO running to avoid unnecessary combat.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

On 4/3/2020 at 2:32 PM, Ironblade said:

Even though it's mostly in Steel Canyon, the travel really slows you down.  I just soloed it out of curiosity on my scrapper (who has super jump when exemped to 15) and it took me 29 minutes.  With a stealth IO running to avoid unnecessary combat.

I ben thinking of trying to solo it 

2 hours ago, Elmyder said:

Update: I made an attempt and soloed Posi 1 in just under 11 minutes the other day. The 8 minute record is impressive, but this was just my first attempt, so I know I could do better in the future.

posi1.thumb.png.1b4385e10869d616b358ad4c8d2ce07c.png

could it help to get stealth suit  and envenomed daggers? 

16 hours ago, Elmyder said:

I do use both stealth and envenomed dagger, but I don't really need stealth to run to objectives, and there are no avs, so envenomed dagger doesn't see any use in this in particular.

remind me again how do I take a screen shot