Attuned Gaussian IO level error

Erydanus

From the Gaussian IO set, three of the pieces are flagged as requiring level 7 if attuned, but the other three are flagged as requiring level 17 (which is correct).

The To-hit, To-hit/Recharge, and To-Hit/Recharge/Endurance Reduction pieces are the ones that can be slotted at level 7 while the other three are 17. And this isn't just a typo - I had the plain To-hit piece in a level 12 character, yanked it out and used a converter to make a build-up proc, then realized I couldn't re-slot it; then I read the level requirement and looked at the AH to find the rest.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

• 7 months later

Bumping this thread seemed the most appropriate place to put this, since the bugs are similar. The error mentioned in the OP (along with a similar error in Performance Shifter) was fixed with the last patch:

Powers & Enhancements Bug Fixes

• Enhancements > Gaussian's Synchronized Fire Control:
    • All enhancements in this set should now require level 17 to be slotted, instead of half the set being available at level 7
  • Enhancements > Performance Shifter:

• All enhancements in this set should now require level 17 to be slotted, instead of half the set being available at level 7

However, I was digging around in the AH interface earlier and noticed that the attuned versions of Adjusted Targeting (from the same set at Gaussian's) and Efficacy Adaptor (from the same set as Performance Shifter) still exhibit a similar bug in the level ranges at which they are available.

For Adjusted Targeting:

The following attuned enhancements are listed as level 7 and are slottable at level 7:

• To Hit Buff
  • To Hit Buff/Recharge
  • To Hit Buff/Recharge/Endurance Reduction

The following attuned enhancements are listed as level 17 and are not slottable until level 17:

• Recharge/Endurance Reduction
  • To Hit Buff/Endurance Reduction
  • Recharge

For Efficacy Adapter:

The following attuned enhancements are listed as level 7 and are slottable at level 7:

• Endurance Modification
  • Endurance Modification/Recharge
  • Endurance Modification/Recharge/Accuracy

The following attuned enhancements are listed as level 17 and are not slottable until level 17:

• Recharge/Accuracy
  • Endurance Modification/Accuracy
  • Endurance Modification/Endurance Reduction